Best Tour of Turkey and Greece
Enjoy an amazing 9 Days in Turkey and Greece Itinerary Visiting Istanbul, Cappadocia, Athens, and Santorini. Exploring the significant attractions in including Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Gallipoli Battlefields, Horse of Troy and more. Experienc two truly extraordinary destinations like no other with our Turkey and geece packages. Discover more with memphis tours..
- Meet and greet service by English speaking driver at airport.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned coach
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Istanbul based on Bed & Breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cappadocia based on Bed & Breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Athens based on Bed & Breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Santorini based on Bed & Breakfast
- Domestic flights ( Istanbul – Cappadocia – Istanbul )
- Ferry tickets Piraeus – Santorini with regular ferry economy class.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned above included in Turkey and Greece Itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour.
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- All service charges and taxes in Turkey and Greece Packages
- International Airfare.
- Domestic Flight (Santorini / Athens)
- Turkey and Greece entry visa.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal Spendings.
Day1: Arrival Istanbul
Your English-speaking driver will meet and assist you at Istanbul airport and then escort you to your hotel to start your Turkey and Greece Itinerary. Check in to your room and enjoy the afternoon free to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
Meals: Breakfast and lunch
Day 3: Cappadocia Full Day Tour by Flight from Istanbul
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 4: Cappadocia / fly back to Istanbul
Day 5: Istanbul - Greece
Day 6: Athens City tour .
After breakfast time to discover the city of Athens. We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaiko stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann's house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next we head for our guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylaea, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion. Later, we continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world. Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street. Later back to your hotel. Overnight Athens.
Day 7: Piraeus and Santorini
After breakfast In the morning we will be transferred to the port of Piraeus to catch the local ferry to Santorini. Arrival in Santorini in the afternoon and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 8: At leisure Santorini.
At leisure to explore the magical island of Santorini. Discover Fira Oia with the breathtaking views to the volcano, and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the Aegean. Explore the unique black-sanded beaches or take a boat tour to the islands of the caldera the last stop point in Turkey and Greece Itinerary. Overnigth in Santorini.