Turkey Vacations is a great opportunity to explore Europe and Asia, Modern, Historical, Cultural and Architectural schemes in Turkey's amazing open-air museums. Visit Istanbul, The Second Largest City in Turkey and transcontinental City. Antalya, The largest Coastal City in Turkey overlooking the Mediterranean. Pamukkale, The Cotton Castle, The UnderGround Cities, and the open-air Natural Spa. Bosphorus, continue to explore the natural strait flows from north to south, connecting the Black Sea to the Sea of Marmara and separates Europe and Asia.
formed in the European part from the Asian part of Istanbul. the amazing landscapes of Cappadocia, when you are at Ankara, The very first and current Capital of Turkey that embraces The Magnificent Mausoleum of Atatürk "Anıtkabir'', try the Turkish very own whirling dervishes amazing show. Manage your Companions density of Turkey Vacation Packages you wish to Tour Turkey with whether in Group, Private or Small Group Tours. everything about Turkey is a click away with our turkey travel guide knowing more information turkey currency, e-visa turkey, turkey population and more. Excitement is endlessly flowing in Turkey package deals, choose your preferred flights hotels and more, Explore the variety of Turkey Travel Packages!
1- Booking a tour is simple, You just need to contact our travel representatives and then you will receive an immediate response giving you the available options and then you can build a tour that will suit your needs.
2- After that, a detailed itinerary that includes all necessary information and plans will be sent to you.
3- At this point, you need to confirm your reservation by paying a deposit. Your reservation will not be confirmed until payment of this deposit is received by Memphis Tours. Finally, The balance of payment will be due on arrival to begin your tour.
1- Haşlama (boiled lamb with vegetables and lemon juice)
2- Kuzu Kapama (spring lamb stewed).
3- Kuzu Güveç (lamb cooked in the casserole)
4- Visit Ahmed Mosque ( Blue mosque) with Memphis Tours.
5- Take a hot air balloon ride
6- Miniaturk of Turkey.
- Our very own India Tour Packages is an amazing combination of customized, sharing, and sharing tours with excellent service and affordable prices. - We have been delivering dedicated excellent caring customized, Authentic and sharing tours since 1955
- Serving 200,000 happy satisfied customers annually, pride ourselves on using this experience to create consistently high quality, personalized tour experiences
- Providing easy online secure payments with around the clock human support.
- Delivering the maximum travel experience around the globe with dedicated and caring travel experts.
Cancellation requests should be sent via fax or emailed to provide the Company with written confirmation that your reservation should be cancelled. In case you cancel your trip, the following scale of charges will be applied:
- From the date of booking until 61 days before your arrival date, 15% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Between 60 and 30 days before your arrival date, 25% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Between 29 and 15 days before your arrival date 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Between 14 and 7 days before your arrival date 75% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Between 7 and 1 days before your arrival date 100% of the entire tour price will be charged. Additionally, there are cancellation fees on all flights, ferry boats, train tickets booked by our company.
- If you cancel a tour at any time, you will be subject to any fees according to airline’s cancellation policy.
Hence Turkey bears a huge credit of religious heritage built over the decades and eras passed with several cultures and civilizations from the Christian heritage you can visit:
- St. Paul’s Church Turkey
- The church of st john Ephesus
- The Basilica of St. John
- Church of Saint Pierre.
- Additionally, Eshab Kehf Cave of the Seven Sleepers
- Pamukkale Hierapolis ancient city
- Antalya st Nicholas kilisesi Church
- İsparta St Pauls Basilica ( Yalvaç )
- Hatay - St. Peters Grotto (Antakya) and Hatay
- Cradle of the Saints.