Top Destinations in Turkey
Turkey offers a wealth of different kinds of destinations to travelers. Here you can find information about the best places to stay and visit in Turkey, Top destinations in Turkey and the main cities to enjoy your Turkey Tours.
Turkey's unmissable value lies in the essence of the diversity of its culture and people. Every region and city has its own structured and defined character in life.
Fethiye, is a district of Muğla Province with a typical Mediterranean climate. The weather is hot and dry in the summer and mild and rainy in the winter.
Cappadocia, which means “land of beautiful horses,”in Persian language, has been the hub of many civilizations and a gigantic shelter and center for Christians who fled from the Roman Empire during the Hittite period and hid in the houses and churches carved inside of rocks.
A magnificent historical site located on the eastern Taurus mountain range and the 8th Wonder of the World bearing the most valuable monuments of the Kingdom of Commagene.
Shaped by the hand of nature and extant since the ancient times, Pamukkale is one of the world's most outstanding legacies.
Founded by the Ionians and formerly known by the name Neopolis, Kusadası has been the cradle of culture and art throughout centuries.
Ephesus; one of the most important regions of Izmir and Turkey and the most famous Greek city of the ancient times with a heritage dating back to 6 thousand BC.
Bodrum is one of the magnificent bays of Muğla and among the most beautiful areas of the Aegean region. It offers different beauties to its visitors in every season.
Located on the Mediterranean coast, Antalya is a wonderful city with a wealth of things for you to see and do. Whether you come for the lovely beaches or the magical waterfalls. Be ready to get all the information you need.
A splendid holiday resort with a history dating back to 12 thousand BC, surrounded by a lush green forests of pine trees and the deep blue sea stretching in front of it, Marmaris bedazzles its visitors also with its splendid marina.
Troy is an ancient city located in the heart of nature in province Çanakkale, northwestern Turkey. Troy is one of the richest cities of ancient times. It was made famous in Homer’s epic poem.
The best things to try and do in Konya? Discover these best attractions, sightseeing places, fun activities, and other hand-picked places to go to in Konya on your next weekend.
Curious holidaymakers are always pleased with the range of places to visit in Bursa. Standing in a place of its own, Bursa has risen the ranks to become Turkey’s must-see destination. While western holiday package companies are yet to venture into the area.
One of the most amazing corners of Antalya the shining star of the Mediterranean and among the most crucial port cities of antiquity, Side is an irresistible holiday resort
Sümela Manastırı; Panagia Soumela, "Virgin Mary of Soumela" in Greek, is a spectacular rock-hewn monastery perched dramatically on the narrow ledge of a steep cliff in the forests south of Trabzon.
Named originally Cyssus in the ancient time, the name of the location was eventually changed to Çeşme due to the cold and delicious water resources in the region. Know more!
A district of Muğla province blessed with Turkey’s most beautiful seaside resorts, Dalaman welcomes its guest with numerous vacation opportunities and a sunny weather throughout the year.
1- Booking a tour is simple, You just need to contact our travel representatives and then you will receive an immediate response giving you the available options and then you can build a tour that will suit your needs.
2- After that, a detailed itinerary that includes all necessary information and plans will be sent to you.
3- At this point, you need to confirm your reservation by paying a deposit. Your reservation will not be confirmed until payment of this deposit is received by Memphis Tours. Finally, The balance of payment will be due on arrival to begin your tour.
1- Haşlama (boiled lamb with vegetables and lemon juice)
2- Kuzu Kapama (spring lamb stewed).
3- Kuzu Güveç (lamb cooked in the casserole)
4- Visit Ahmed Mosque ( Blue mosque) with Memphis Tours.
5- Take a hot air balloon ride
6- Miniaturk of Turkey.
- Our very own India Tour Packages is an amazing combination of customized, sharing, and sharing tours with excellent service and affordable prices. - We have been delivering dedicated excellent caring customized, Authentic and sharing tours since 1955
- Serving 200,000 happy satisfied customers annually, pride ourselves on using this experience to create consistently high quality, personalized tour experiences
- Providing easy online secure payments with around the clock human support.
- Delivering the maximum travel experience around the globe with dedicated and caring travel experts.
Cancellation requests should be sent via fax or emailed to provide the Company with written confirmation that your reservation should be cancelled. In case you cancel your trip, the following scale of charges will be applied:
- From the date of booking until 61 days before your arrival date, 15% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Between 60 and 30 days before your arrival date, 25% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Between 29 and 15 days before your arrival date 50% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Between 14 and 7 days before your arrival date 75% of the entire tour price will be charged.
- Between 7 and 1 days before your arrival date 100% of the entire tour price will be charged. Additionally, there are cancellation fees on all flights, ferry boats, train tickets booked by our company.
- If you cancel a tour at any time, you will be subject to any fees according to airline’s cancellation policy.
Hence Turkey bears a huge credit of religious heritage built over the decades and eras passed with several cultures and civilizations from the Christian heritage you can visit:
- St. Paul’s Church Turkey
- The church of st john Ephesus
- The Basilica of St. John
- Church of Saint Pierre.
- Additionally, Eshab Kehf Cave of the Seven Sleepers
- Pamukkale Hierapolis ancient city
- Antalya st Nicholas kilisesi Church
- İsparta St Pauls Basilica ( Yalvaç )
- Hatay - St. Peters Grotto (Antakya) and Hatay
- Cradle of the Saints.
- The currency of Turkey is the Liera. The value of the Liera is effectively fixed at the rate of .19 Li to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Turkey and through Memphis Tours Turkey.
- Service charges that have been included on your bill go to the restaurant, not the waiter. Be sure to tip the servers 10% in addition by handing it to them directly.
- Turkish is the official language, English is widely used as second language.
- Pastırmalı Kuru Fasulye (white kidney bean with pastirma)
- Visit the beautiful Hagia Sophia Museum and Topkapi museum.
- Admire the beautiness of Grand and Spice Bazaar in Istanbul.
- See the beautiful architecture of the Halicarnassus of Turkey and the Underground Cities.
- Istanbul Galata Mawlawi House.
- Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum.
- Istanbul Museum of Modern Art.
- Rahmi Koc Museum Turkey.