Casablanca City Tour
Enjoy Casablanca city tour to explore the enchanting mixture of the modern and traditional city visiting the Habous District, the Royal Palace, a panorama visit to Hassan II Mosque and more!
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel in Casablanca
- English-speaking driver during the tour
- Local Spot English-speaking guide during the tour
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites (Except Hassan II Mosque)
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch Meal and drinks during the tour
You will be picked up from your hotel at 9:00 AM by your English speaking driver and then you will meet your English speaking guide on spot to start your Casablanca City Tour. See all of the major sites in Casablanca in this half-day city tour. You will be able to admire the enchanting mixture of modern and traditional influences that shape the city while visiting the Central Market, the Habous District, the Royal Palace, the Aïn Diab Corniche and panorama visit to Hassan II Mosque. This 4 hour tour will have you back at your hotel by around noon so that you will have the afternoon to relax.