Day Trip to Fez from Casablanca
Day trip to Fez from Casablanca to explore the secrets of this enchanting city, the spiritual and intellectual capital of medieval Morocco which is full of winding alleys and wonderful architecture.
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel in Casablanca
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver during the tour
- Local Spot English-speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch Meal and drinks during the tour
You will be picked up from your hotel around 07:00 AM by your English speaking driver to transfer to Fez where you will meet your English speaking guide in Fez for a full day tour. This tour will introduce you to the old part of Fez city (Medinat Al Qadima) where you will get to visit either the Bou Inania Madrasa and enchanting Nejjarine fountain, oldest fountain of Fez, hidden within the maze of the winding alleys of the old city and the outside of Karaouine Mosque. Finally, return to your hotel in Casablanca. This trip takes approximately 14 hours.