Marrakech Guided Day Tour
Take a Marrakech guided day tour from Casablanca to discover the hidden wonders among the winding alleys of Marrakech’s medina. See Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, Koutoubia Mosque and more.
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel in Casablanca
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver during the tour
- Local Spot English-speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch Meal and drinks during the tour
You will be picked up from your hotel around 07:00 AM by your English speaking driver to transfer to Marrakech for about 02:30 hours drive where you will be welcomed by your English speaking guide in Marrakech to start your Marrakech Guided Tour. The historical sightseeing includes Menara Garden, Saadian Tombs, Koutoubia Mosque and Bahia Palace . Have lunch (optional) at a local restaurant before visiting the souks and handicraft quarters in the afternoon to go shopping. End the day at the famous Djemâa El Fina before returning to Casablanca city. The tour will last around 14 hours. Finally, return to your hotel in Casablanca in the evening.