Shore Excursions from Casablanca to Marrakech
Approx 12 Hours
Shore Excursions from Casablanca to Marrakech. Set off from your ship to discover the many hidden wonders among the winding alleys of Marrakech’s medina. See the Menara Garden, Bahia Palace, Koutoubia & Dar Si Said Museum with the opportunity to shop at the souks.
- Pick up from Casablanca Port and return
- All transfers in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver during the tours
- Local spot English-speaking guide during the tours
- Entrance fees to all sites in the itinerary
- All taxes and service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Memphis Tours English speaking driver will pick you up from your ship in Casablanca port and drive you to Marrakech where you will meet your English speaking guide there to start your Shore Excursion from Casablanca to Marrakech. After 2:30 hours driving, you will enjoy the rest day exploring this enchanting city, known as Morocco’s ‘pearl of the south’. The historical sightseeing includes Menara Garden, Koutoubia Mosque, Bahia Palace and Si Said Museum.visit the souks and handicraft quarters in the afternoon to go shopping. End the day at the famous Djemâa El Fina before returning to your cruise ship in Casablanca port. The tour will last around 14 hours, returning you to your ship in Casablanca in the evening.