Casablanca & Rabat from Casablanca Port
Approx 8 Hours
Casablanca the economic heart of Morocco. Erected mainly during the French protectorate.
it stands today as a modern and westernized city. Combined to Rabat the kingdom administration capital and one of the four imperial cities of Morocco. Come discover two different facets of our country.
- Pick up from Casablanca Port and return
- All transfers in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver during the tours
- Local spot English-speaking guide during the tours
- Entrance fees to all sites in the itinerary (Expect the Hassan II Mosque)
- All taxes and service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch Meal and drinks during the tour
Pick up from Casablanca port. This half day city tour of Casablanca will take you to the main touristic features of both the modern town and the medina of course. The guided visit of Casablanca includes the Royal Palace, the Central Market, the District of Habous, the Aïn Diab Cornice, the Nation’s Square and the magnificent huge Hassan II Mosque which is the largest mosque in the country and the 7th largest in the world and its minaret is the world's tallest at 210 meters, you’ll have the right to an interior visit of this architectural gem. Departure to Rabat via the high way and optional lunch in a Moroccan gastronomic restaurant in Rabat. This half day visit of Rabat will lead you to the city’s main touristic features such as Chellah, Hassan tower, Mohammed V mausoleum, the Oudayyas Kasbah and the joyful medina of course.