Dubai New Year Tour Package 2024
Tempted by thoughts of travelling somewhere new and extraordinary to celebrate New Year's Eve?
This Dubai New Year's Package for 2023-2024 will send you into the new year with glitz and excitement! You're going to see the best of the city, from the classics like Dubai Museum to the sublime, Stand atop the world's tallest building, an unparalleled shopping extravaganza. Photo stop with Burj al Arab, the world's most luxurious hotel, A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and the resplendent Jumeirah mosque. Top it all off with a Dubai Desert safari into some of the oldest sands of time.
- Meet & Greet by Memphis Tours Representative upon arrival at Dubai airport
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- English-speaking tour guide during the mentioned city tours
- Sightseeing tours will be sharing with a small group
- Accommodation for 6 nights in Dubai, with daily breakfast
- Heritage Dubai City Tour include Al Fahidi Fort
- Modern Dubai city tour with Burj Khalifa entry AT The Top
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Abu Dhabi City Tour include Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- International airfare to Dubai
- Entry visa to UAE
- Dirham fees at the hotel
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending and Tipping
Day 1: 28 December, Arrival in UAE – Welcome to Dubai
Upon arrival, you will be met at Dubai International Airport by one of our representatives. You will get Transferred from Dubai International Airport to your hotel. Check in at your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2: 29 December, Discover Dubai Megastructures – Burj Khalifa (At the Top)
After breakfast, (Pick up 08:15 to 09:00) you will be accompanied by a tour guide for A fabulous day discovering the Megastructures of the bustling city of Dubai with its amazing skyline and beautiful beaches. This Modern Dubai City Tour will take you on a magical trip to some of the most iconic landmarks of the city. Visit the world’s tallest building and the largest mall to ever exist that houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world, this wonderful tour is meant to create memories that you will cherish forever. End in Dubai Mall
- Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a-city with a cosmopolitan
- Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere
- Photo stop near Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
This tour end in Dubai mall, where you will have a free time to have lunch, shopping and see the fountain by night, then return to hotel by Taxi.
Day 3: 30 December, Discover Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – Louver Museum
Breakfast at hotel, (Pick up 08:15 to 09:00) and then head to the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Explore the wonders of the Arabian Jewel and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present.
This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an integrating introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the wonderful Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating city of Abu Dhabi. Overnight at the hotel.
A visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the biggest mosques in the world.
A stop at Abu Dhabi Corniche.
A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past
A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementoes of your day out in the capital
A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
Day 4: 31 December, Discover Arabian History and Tradition
Breakfast at hotel. (Pick up 08:15 to 09:00), head to enjoy the Classic Dubai City Tour. This Traditional Dubai City Tour will take you on a cultural journey through time to visit the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat.
- The heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi.
- Traditional Abra boat ride across the scenic Dubai Creek.
- Spice and Gold Souks visit, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry.
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark.
New Year Eve on Marina Dhow Cruise (price $435 per person)
- Full Course Buffet Dinner with Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee
- New Year Special Decorations
- Premium viewing of fireworks in JBR and Atlantis the Palm
- Selected Alcoholic beverages and spirtis
- Shared transfers from hotels in Dubai
Day 5: 1 January, Adventure Desert Safari tour with BBQ Dinner
Breakfast at hotel. Free time at your hotel
Afternoon (Pick up 14:30 to 15:15), enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of the city. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
- An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides (short ride for camel to take photo)
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Meals: Breakfast, BBQ Dinner.
- Beach buggy ride in the dunes
- Camel ride for longer time
Day 6: 2 January, Full day in Dubai
After delicious breakfast at Dubai hotel, a day at leisure and relax at the beautiful beach of the city
Or, do shopping at the biggest malls of Dubai Mall and Emirates Mall
Day 7: 3 January, Depart Dubai – Fly back Home
Breakfast at the hotel in Dubai. Check out time from the room at 12 pm and depend on your departure flight time, you will get a transfer to Dubai International Airport for Departure.