Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery
Travel through the night to enjoy Mount Sinai Tours to climb the mountain at night to see sunrise from atop Moses' Mountain. Descent after to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
- Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- Breakfast at St.Catherine
- Bottled water and soft drink on board the vehicle
- All services charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
Memphis tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh at 10:30 pm by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to drive to St.Catheine, takes about 3 hours driving. Start climbing the Moses Mountain begins at 2:00 am and coming down at 7:00 am. Then proceed to visit St. Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and it was dedicated to one of Alexander's rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. You can Travel through by day to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at day to see sunset from atop Moses' Mountain. Then, transfer to Dahab for relaxation with time for shopping. Then, back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.