Bedouin Safari and Star Gazing Tour
Enjoy Bedouin Dinner Sharm El Sheikh on a camel with Bedouin guides. Stop for a Bedouin barbeque and tea in the desert where you will have time to admire the stunning desert sky before heading back to Sharm El-Shiekh.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel ride in the desert of Sharm El Sheikh
- Bedouin Village Tour with Bedouin Tea
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- All services charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
Escape from the noisy city to the serenity of the desert to enjoy Bedouin Dinner at Sharm El Sheikh. Start your trip when a Memphis Tours representative picks you up from your hotel (at 3:00 pm) and gets excited with the camel riding for approximately 20 minutes through the Desert, where you can experience the real Bedouin life and watch the sunset. Enjoy the welcoming Bedouin tea with herbs (Habak)upon arrival at the tent, bedouin bread will be made and guests can try their bread-making skills too! Dinner will be served buffet style under the candlelight in the middle of the desert with a fire show. After that head with the astronomy guide to the telescope area, approximately about 30 to 45 minutes watching the stars and planet(s) through the telescopes with a chance to take photographs. Finally, drive back to your hotel.