Day Trip to Cairo from Sharm by Air
Fly to Cairo and take in the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx, then visit the Egyptian Museum to see the world’s largest collection of Egyptian artifacts. Go shopping in Khan El Khalil, before returning to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Return flight ticket Sharm / Cairo / Sharm
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide during your trip
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in Cairo
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All taxes and service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Enjoy Pyramids Tours From Sharm El Sheikh, first of all, Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to transfer you to Sharm Airport to Fly to Cairo, where you will be met and assissted by our representative. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local resturant in Cairo. Then we will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Shopping at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the most famous bazaar in the Middle east. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for flight back to Sharm elsheikh.