Madrid and Andalucia Tour
Explore the heart of Spain with our exclusive tour that take you to the vibrant cities and stunning landscapes of Madrid, Caceres, Cordoba, Seville, Andalucia, and more. Immerse yourself in the rich history and diverse culture of Spain with knowledgeable guides, top-notch services, and breathtaking scenery. Experience an unforgettable Spain trips, combined with the beauty of Andalucia, for a safe and memorable journey. Book your trip to Madrid, Spain, and Andalucia for a truly remarkable travel experience.
- Arrival Madrid airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Accommodation 3 nights in Madrid with Breakfast.
- Accommodation 1 night in Cordoba with Breakfast.
- Accommodation 2 nights in Seville with Breakfast.
- Accommodation 1 night in Costa Del Sol with Breakfast.
- Accommodation 1 night in Granada with Breakfast.
- Guided city tour with local guides in Madrid, Cordoba (Mosque entrance included), Seville (Cathedral entrance included), Granada (Alhambra & Generalife Gardens entrance included) and Toledo.
- Transportation in luxury coach.
Tour's Run Dates in 2023/2024
- December 2023: 08, 15, 22
- January 2024: 05, 12, 19
- February 2024: 02, 09, 16
- March 2024: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
- April 2024: 12, 19, 26
- May 2024: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
- June 2024: 07, 14, 21, 28
- July 2024: 05, 12, 19
- August 2024: 16, 23, 30
- September 2024: 06, 13, 20, 27
- October 2024: 04, 11, 18, 25
- International flights.
- Entry Visa
- Personal expenses, tipping, drinks, extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
- In the event that the panoramic tour of Madrid is not operated for technical reasons will be replaced by the Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Bus 1 day instead.
- When the group is made up of 12 or fewer passengers, the circuit will have no guide, but a knowledgeable expert driver.
Day 1: Arrival Madrid
Arrive at Madrid airport and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Madrid.
Day 2: Madrid Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover the beauties of the city with a guided city tour. Barrio de la Morería, the Hapsburgs District, Plaza Mayor, and Plaza de la Villa; the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and the Puerta de Alcalá. Contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, as well as commercial and financial areas of Modern Madrid, and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. Afternoon at leisure to continue exploring the wonders that the city has to offer. Join your fellow travelers for an authentic Welcome Tapas Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Madrid.
Day 3: Madrid - Caceres - Cordoba
Breakfast at the hotel. Bound for Andalusian soils, drive to Caceres, considered a World Heritage site because of the city’s blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic, and Italian Renaissance architecture. Walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town with its famous Medieval Quarter. We continue towards Cordoba, once the capital of the Caliphate.
Overnight in Cordoba.
Day 4: Cordoba - Seville
Breakfast at the hotel. Discover the impressive tour of Cordoba´s Mosque (entrance included) and other sites that will ease our minds and spirits strolling through the narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, continue your journey towards Seville. Overnight in Seville.
Day 5: Seville
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour of the Andalusian Capital, Seville. Visit the Cathedral, the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. Continue to Santa Cruz quarter, the natural scenario of Carmen as well as the myth of Don Juan; continue to Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España. Afternoon is at leisure for you to enjoy the city of light. Overnight in Seville.
Day 6: Seville - Ronda - Costa Del Sol
After breakfast at the hotel, we will drive south passing through typical Andalusian villages to reach Ronda. Enjoy some free time to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range. We continue our journey with an authentic Olive Oil Experience at a local Almazara, LA Organic. Walk through their olive tree fields and taste their organic olive oil production. Bound for the beautiful Spanish Mediterranean coast, we will continue to Costa del Sol. Overnight in Costa Del Sol.
Day 7: Costa Del Sol - Granada
Enjoy your daily breakfast at the hotel and depart to one of our favorite jewels in Spain, Granada. With its breathtaking monumental environment, we will visit the world-famous Alhambra complex (entrance included) and Generalife Gardens. After some time at leisure, join your fellow travelers to experience the most authentic Gypsy Flamenco show including dinner. Overnight in Granada.
Day 8: Granada - Toledo - Madrid
Breakfast at the hotel. Bound for the impressive Imperial city of Toledo, World Heritage City, where the three cultures, Christians, Moorish, and Jewish, have lived together for centuries. Enjoy a guided city tour of this historical old town through its narrow streets. Continue to Madrid. Overnight in Madrid.
Day 9: Departure Madrid
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Madrid airport. End of Services.
An extra cost of $245 applies on these days:
December 2023: 15, 22
March 2024: 15, 22, 29
April 2024: 12, 19
May 2024: 03, 10, 17
September 2024: 06, 13