Blissful Nepal Tour
This tour to Nepal gives guests the opportunity to explore the diversity of the mountains land. Spend some wonderful time exploring this small Himalayan nation. Visit Kathmandu, Chitwan National Park, Pokhara and more and discover the heritage and culture of Nepal. This program gives you some ideas for where to go and what to do in Nepal.
- Facilitator for assistance on initial arrival and final departure
- Accommodation at listed hotels in Twin / Double sharing basis
- 2 nights stay at Baber Mahal Vilas using Traditional room on bed and Breakfast basis
- 2 nights stay at Barahi Jungle Lodge, Chitwan on full board basis with jungle activities
- 2 nights stay at Fish Tail Lodge, Pokhara on bed and Breakfast basis
- 1 night stay at Gokarna Forest Resort, Kathmandu on bed and Breakfast basis
- 2 half day sightseeing tours by ac vehicle with our English speaking guide
- Arrival/departure transfers by ac vehicle with our representative
- Enjoy morning & afternoon jeep safaris at Chitwan National Park
- Surface transfer ( Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara ) by ac vehicle
- 1 Bottled mineral water during long drives .
- Airfare ( Pokhara / Kathamndu )
- Monuments entrance fee
- Garlanding upon arrival in Nepal.
- Meeting and assistance at the airport
- Traditional welcome
Note: Airfare subject to change if revised by airlines including necessary transfers
- International and domestic Airfare
- Entry visa to Nepal
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport, you will be met by our welcome ambassador and escorted to your hotel where you will be assisted with Check-in.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Proceeding Kathmandu
Breakfast at Hotel in Kathmandu. After breakfast visit to Pashupati Nath Temple. Then, drive to Boudha Nath Stupa, the biggest stupa in the world. This afternoon continue on to Bhaktapur. Evening visit the main tourist district, Thamel. After a spot of shopping settle down with a good coffee or beer at one of its many cafes and bars.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Relax at Dwarika's by the pool or treat yourself to a massage at the Himalayan Spa.
Day 3 : Chitwan National Park
After breakfast, drive towards Chitwan. On arrival check in at resort.
Day 4 : Continuing Chitwan National Park
In morning and afternoon, enjoy jeep safaris at Chitwan. Have a memorable stop for a picnic breakfast.
Overnight stay at lodge.
Boating: Enjoy an experience that can be both a soothing and exhilarating. Enjoy the width of the river and it gentle waves. Experience a variety of birdlife and wildlife.
Bird Watching: You will be guided through an unbeatable bird watching tour in Nepal, a bird watching sanctuary, with an astounding 848 species identified across the country.
Day 5 : Pokhara Arrival
Get up early and follow the elephants to the grass-lands. After breakfast, check out and drive towards Pokhara. Upon arrival check in at Lodge. Fish Tail Lodge a unique location situated on a peninsula across Fewa Lake. You will be transported to the resort by shuttle-floats or boats. Enjoy a break far from the crowd and be a few minutes away from the adventure holiday of your dreams.
Spa at Lodge:
Get relieved from all the stress, pain, anxiety and any nervous system issues.
Day 6 : Rest of Pokhara
After breakfast, check out and drive towards Pokhara. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at lodge.
Have a good hiking experience in the foothills of Mount Annapurna, where you can choose from several hiking packages such as hiking to world peace pagoda. The pagoda will give you a tremendous view of the Pokhara City, mountain ranges and the Phewa Lake. During the hike you can experience the mesmerizing views of the mountains and greenery of the forest during the hiking.
Enjoy boating in Phewa Lake, the second biggest lake of Nepal. Experience the beautiful scenery with snow gladded mountain ranges while boating.
Day 7 : Kathmandu Tour
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drop at Pokhara airport to connect flight for Kathmandu. Upon arrival at Kathmandu airport, transfer to the hotel.
Overnight stay at Lodge.
Day 8 : Final Departure
After breakfast, check out from hotel and transfer to Kathmandu airport to connect flight back home.
I enjoyed the overall tour to India, the tour guide, the hotel selection and the booking process. Every single detail was amazing!