India attractions will introduce you to the land of many Gods, place of thousands of rivers, home to great temples, great ancient civilizations, secret keeper of the kings. Welcome to an incredibly rich country in history and culture India. India Attractions will introduce you to the most amazing places to visit while in India, along with some information about the country, culture, Festivals, clothes, and more. Whenever you visit India, there are millions of things to do in this rich history country, discover India through India Tour Packages! In fact, if you are traveling to India for the first time, you’ll find it can turn out to be an unpredictable country with infinite possibilities – Make the best use of India through one of our very own Trips To India! Known for its picturesque scenery and vibrant cultural offerings, India is a country of diverse travel activities. Whether you are looking to immerse yourself in spiritual traditions or fancy an energetic hike in the Himalayas, there are definitely mysteries here you'll want to uncover.
Hyderabad city is located in Telangana state in central India. Hyderabad is known for its historic legacy and cultural diversity. Hyderabad is the most populous city of the state of Telangana.
Explore the top 10 places to visit in Mcleodganj and the must sightseeing you should see there and discover every aspect of Indian culture. Know more about Mcleodganj tourism.
If you are going to visit Srinagar in India and need to know what to do, and the activities you need to do. just explore the following list of attractions!
Interested in Scuba diving? Or you are interested in watching the dolphins on a glass boat ride? All of these and more you will find in the Andaman Islands in India.
There are no other places in India could be compared to the pleasure one can experience in Leh. Once you are here in Leh Ladakh, you will enjoy and explore every attraction in this spectacular place!
With steep forested hillsides falling away in all directions, Shamli town is strung out along a 12kmm ridge. Know more!
Surrounded by exceptional mountain-backed scenery and charming riverside villages, Tirthan Valley is dotted with rural, riverside gateways, many of them aimed at anglers. Read more!
Jim Corbett National Park, the paradise of Tigers, holds a large population of tigers within its charming landscapes of various flora and fauna. Read more!
Your full guide for the Valley of Flowers trek. Tourism in this place will give you the chance to know more about transport, nightlife, weather, photos, entertainment, maps, and attractions of the Valley of flowers.
Varanasi is a holy town located on the bank of the River Ganga. Its called the land of Shiva or simply a historic city that has several mysteries concealed deep within, Take a look and know more about this marvelous city.
Kolkata is the city, capital of West Bengal state. It is one of India’s most populous cities and one of its major harbors. The city is located on the east bank of the Hugli River, about 95 miles upstream from the head of Bengal.
Meghalaya is a town located in the northeastern part of the country. The state capital is Shillong, located in east-central Meghalaya. Learn more about the marvelous city, Meghalaya in this article.
Discover Sikkim, sightseeing places, and incredible travel guide. Sikkim is a perfect family vacation destination in North East India. Explore the Best Places to visit in Sikkim in 2020. Gangtok, Yuksom, Tsomgo Lake, Nathula Pass, Pelling, Lachung, and more.
Best of Cherrapunji attractions, find the most advanced travel information, with ultimate travel guide, the Best time to visit, the Best places to visit and attractions, and stays in Cherrapunji.
Explore Hampi ruins and discover the best time and places to visit. The magnificent ruins of Hampi dot an unearthly landscape that has captivated travelers for centuries. Heaps of giant boulders rest precariously. Explore Hampi!
There are many places to go to in Jabalpur from historical to non-secular and natural to manmade that no traveler will ever have a dull moment within the city. Read on to understand more about Jabalpur attractions.
Orissa is the land of natural fields and palm silver beaches, temples, rivers, waterfalls and kind people, is packed with major attractions such as Puri and the temples of Bhubaneshwar, a lot of clean beaches, too.
Mahabalipuram or Mamallapuram may be a historic city and UNESCO World Heritage site in Tamil Nadu, India. During the era of the Pallava dynasty, among the Mamallapuram Or Places to go to in Mahabalipuram
Visakhapatnam, city, and port, located in south India. It lies on a tiny low embayment of the Bay of Bengal, about 610 km northeast of Chennai in the state. Visakhapatnam may be a major commercial and administrative centre.
Ooty, the Queen of Nilgiri Hills, welcome you with mesmerizing scenes, natural environment, cool weather, and a wide variety of sightseeing places to visit and admire. Read more about Ooty!
- India is a very rich country is a culture and nature with many Forts. over 65% of Americans choose Golden Triangle Tour as the most famous itinerary of the cities Delhi, Agra and the pink city of Jaipur. Taj Mahal also is one of the icons of India. Kerala and Rajasthan are a great add on your tour.
- Sail the meandering backwaters of Kerala. Explore the national park of Periyar the Tigers Reserve, filled with wildlife of many varieties. Tour the city of Kochi. Book your Kerala Tour Package to Let us take you Into the Exotic from Kochi to Kerala!
- Palaces, Taj and Tigers are one of the North India Tour Packages that will give you the chance to see the tigers up close as you explore Ranthambore National Park. Book your unique Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour to marvel the magnificence of the Taj Mahal and witness Jaipur Temples!
- Make your Rajasthan Tour exceptional through one of our tours to India. Give Memphis Tours a chance to make you discover the famous cities of Rajasthan which are desired to be visited by every tourist coming from abroad. We have designed 13 Days Rajasthan Tour Package to explore the Havelis, palaces, and forts along with beautiful Taj.
- Embark on a South India and enjoy a rich heritage ethnically and culturally distinct from that of northern India. Palm-fringed seashores, fertile rice fields, upland tropical forests, intricately carved temples, and calm ocean lagoons complete the picture.
- Enjoy India and visit the magnificent cities of India: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. With one of the most amazing tours to India, embark with the beauty of the Taj Mahal, visit the famous monuments of Jaipur, and explore the magnificence of Agra! Head to Varanasi and discover Bharat Mata, more.
- Beyond the many stone walls of Cochin, along the backwaters of Kerala and deep into the heart of the South of India are many secrets just waiting for you to take this South luxury India vacation. Enjoy your vacation and explore the culture of Alappuzha, Munnar, Palani Hills, Madurai, Thanjavur, and more.
- Explore Indian culture, customs and rituals to understand the uniqueness of the land steeped history.
- Rajasthan Desert love is a desert circuit trip of Rajasthan that covers famous destinations such as Jodhpur, Jaisalmer along with Jaipur, Bikaner and more.
- luxury India trip brings the experience of the wildlife to you, where we move on to such many undisturbed areas where wilderness experience is at its very best. In addition, enjoy the national parks traditionally by jeeps. Staying here will bring you the joys of "the simpler life of bygone ages".
1- Booking a tour is simple, You just need to contact our travel representatives and then you will receive an immediate response giving you the available options and then you can build a tour that will suit your needs.
2- After that, a detailed itinerary that includes all necessary information and plans will be sent to you.
3- At this point, you need to confirm your reservation by paying a deposit. Your reservation will not be confirmed until payment of this deposit is received by Memphis Tours. Finally, The balance of payment will be due on arrival to begin your tour.
- Our very own India Tour Packages is an amazing combination of customized, sharing, and sharing tours with excellent service and affordable prices.
- We have been delivering dedicated excellent caring customized, Authentic, and sharing tours since 1955
- Serving 200,000 happy satisfied customers annually, pride ourselves on using this experience to create consistently high quality, personalized tour experiences
- Providing easy online secure payments with around the clock human support.
- Delivering the maximum travel experience around the globe with dedicated and caring travel experts.
- Red Fort: Sunrise to sunset all days of the week (Closed Monday) India Gate: Open to visitors 24 hours a day, but after dark the area surrounding the main monument is cordoned off to visitors
- Jama Masjid: Open from 7 am to an hour before sunset in summer; open from 8 am to an hour before sunset in winter.
- The masjid is closed for half an hour in the afternoon for prayers.
- Amber Fort: Open from 10 am to 5 pm all days Hawa Mahal: Open from 9 am to 4:30 pm all days
- Jaipur City Palace: Open from 9:30 am to 5 pm
- Agra Fort: All days of the week from 6 am to 6 pm
- Taj Mahal: Open from sunrise to sunset all days except Fridays
- Mehrangarh Fort Museum: Open from 9 am to 5 pm all days
- Ranthambore National Park: Open from 6 am to 10 am and from 3 pm to 7 pm all days
- Panna National Park: Open from 6:30 am to 10:30 am and from 2:30 pm to 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Chandni Chowk: Opening and closing times vary according to each store.
- The stores are open all days except Sundays.
- Visitors should always wear long trousers or skirts or shorts that reach below the knee and shirts with sleeves when visiting a religious site.
- it's recommended to try Sari for women and Dhoti for men as they the national clothing outfit.
- Never give money, gifts or anything else to an Indian with your left hand. The conservative ones may take it as an offense.
- be careful that your English does not sound too casual or rude to them. Swearing, for instance, is taken quite seriously.
- Keep a copy of emergency numbers, the all-in-one emergency number is 112. Otherwise, for fire-101, police-102 and ambulance-103.
- One should pay a visit to the famous Indian Golden Triangle in north, covering Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Undoubtedly, Mumbai is among your finest options if you’re looking to explore India’s vibrant urban nightlife.
- A must-do experience in India is travelling by train, as it is a great way to meet local people.
- Make a trip to Kerala and discover sandy beaches, lush waterways and wildlife reserves.
- Rajasthan is a must-visit state with its beautiful vibrant cities Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur.