Delhi Travel Guide
Delhi Travel Guide will introduce you to the national capital of India. Delhi consists of Old Delhi, the historical city situated in the north; and New Delhi, the capital of India since 1947 situated in the south. Delhi is crowded with plenty of landmarks: the Red Fort, the Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, India Gate and more. Read more! India can overwhelm even the most cultured traveler with its dazzling sensory experiences. Sights, sounds, smells, tastes! But perhaps the most enchanting part of India's diverse and vivid culture is its clothing. Your guide to the sari, dhoti, and everything in between. With a diverse landscape and rich religious foundations, India is a vast and exciting country with something to offer every traveler. From the Himalayas to ancient temples, we introduce you to the top 10 places while visiting India. With a diverse landscape and rich religious foundations, India is a vast and exciting country with something to offer every traveler with one of our Trips To India.
Delhi is the city and national capital of India. Delhi consists of Old Delhi, the historical city located in the north; and New Delhi, the capital of India since 1947 located in the south. Know more!
Gandhi Smriti, in New Delhi, is where Mahatma Gandhi spent the last 144 days of his life before he was killed. The building has a number of articles associated with Gandhi’s life and death.
- India is a very rich country is a culture and nature with many Forts. over 65% of Americans choose Golden Triangle Tour as the most famous itinerary of the cities Delhi, Agra and the pink city of Jaipur. Taj Mahal also is one of the icons of India. Kerala and Rajasthan are a great add on your tour.
- Sail the meandering backwaters of Kerala. Explore the national park of Periyar the Tigers Reserve, filled with wildlife of many varieties. Tour the city of Kochi. Book your Kerala Tour Package to Let us take you Into the Exotic from Kochi to Kerala!
- Palaces, Taj and Tigers are one of the North India Tour Packages that will give you the chance to see the tigers up close as you explore Ranthambore National Park. Book your unique Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour to marvel the magnificence of the Taj Mahal and witness Jaipur Temples!
- Make your Rajasthan Tour exceptional through one of our tours to India. Give Memphis Tours a chance to make you discover the famous cities of Rajasthan which are desired to be visited by every tourist coming from abroad. We have designed 13 Days Rajasthan Tour Package to explore the Havelis, palaces, and forts along with beautiful Taj.
- Embark on a South India and enjoy a rich heritage ethnically and culturally distinct from that of northern India. Palm-fringed seashores, fertile rice fields, upland tropical forests, intricately carved temples, and calm ocean lagoons complete the picture.
- Enjoy India and visit the magnificent cities of India: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. With one of the most amazing tours to India, embark with the beauty of the Taj Mahal, visit the famous monuments of Jaipur, and explore the magnificence of Agra! Head to Varanasi and discover Bharat Mata, more.
- Beyond the many stone walls of Cochin, along the backwaters of Kerala and deep into the heart of the South of India are many secrets just waiting for you to take this South luxury India vacation. Enjoy your vacation and explore the culture of Alappuzha, Munnar, Palani Hills, Madurai, Thanjavur, and more.
- Explore Indian culture, customs and rituals to understand the uniqueness of the land steeped history.
- Rajasthan Desert love is a desert circuit trip of Rajasthan that covers famous destinations such as Jodhpur, Jaisalmer along with Jaipur, Bikaner and more.
- luxury India trip brings the experience of the wildlife to you, where we move on to such many undisturbed areas where wilderness experience is at its very best. In addition, enjoy the national parks traditionally by jeeps. Staying here will bring you the joys of "the simpler life of bygone ages".
1- Booking a tour is simple, You just need to contact our travel representatives and then you will receive an immediate response giving you the available options and then you can build a tour that will suit your needs.
2- After that, a detailed itinerary that includes all necessary information and plans will be sent to you.
3- At this point, you need to confirm your reservation by paying a deposit. Your reservation will not be confirmed until payment of this deposit is received by Memphis Tours. Finally, The balance of payment will be due on arrival to begin your tour.
- Our very own India Tour Packages is an amazing combination of customized, sharing, and sharing tours with excellent service and affordable prices.
- We have been delivering dedicated excellent caring customized, Authentic, and sharing tours since 1955
- Serving 200,000 happy satisfied customers annually, pride ourselves on using this experience to create consistently high quality, personalized tour experiences
- Providing easy online secure payments with around the clock human support.
- Delivering the maximum travel experience around the globe with dedicated and caring travel experts.
- Red Fort: Sunrise to sunset all days of the week (Closed Monday) India Gate: Open to visitors 24 hours a day, but after dark the area surrounding the main monument is cordoned off to visitors
- Jama Masjid: Open from 7 am to an hour before sunset in summer; open from 8 am to an hour before sunset in winter.
- The masjid is closed for half an hour in the afternoon for prayers.
- Amber Fort: Open from 10 am to 5 pm all days Hawa Mahal: Open from 9 am to 4:30 pm all days
- Jaipur City Palace: Open from 9:30 am to 5 pm
- Agra Fort: All days of the week from 6 am to 6 pm
- Taj Mahal: Open from sunrise to sunset all days except Fridays
- Mehrangarh Fort Museum: Open from 9 am to 5 pm all days
- Ranthambore National Park: Open from 6 am to 10 am and from 3 pm to 7 pm all days
- Panna National Park: Open from 6:30 am to 10:30 am and from 2:30 pm to 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Chandni Chowk: Opening and closing times vary according to each store.
- The stores are open all days except Sundays.
- Visitors should always wear long trousers or skirts or shorts that reach below the knee and shirts with sleeves when visiting a religious site.
- it's recommended to try Sari for women and Dhoti for men as they the national clothing outfit.
- Never give money, gifts or anything else to an Indian with your left hand. The conservative ones may take it as an offense.
- be careful that your English does not sound too casual or rude to them. Swearing, for instance, is taken quite seriously.
- Keep a copy of emergency numbers, the all-in-one emergency number is 112. Otherwise, for fire-101, police-102 and ambulance-103.
- One should pay a visit to the famous Indian Golden Triangle in north, covering Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Undoubtedly, Mumbai is among your finest options if you’re looking to explore India’s vibrant urban nightlife.
- A must-do experience in India is travelling by train, as it is a great way to meet local people.
- Make a trip to Kerala and discover sandy beaches, lush waterways and wildlife reserves.
- Rajasthan is a must-visit state with its beautiful vibrant cities Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur.