Abu Simble Temples from Aswan by Flight
Make the trip to Abu Simbel easy! Board a plane in Aswan in the morning and fly to Abu Simbel. Spend the morning admiring the incredible rock-cut tombs on the shore of Lake Nasser before flying back to Aswan.
- Flight ticket Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- All transfers & transportation by private air-conditioned van
- Assistance of our personnel during the day tour
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide during tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Abu Simbel
- Bottled water during your trip
- Service charges and taxes included in tour price
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Enjoy your Trip to Abu Simbel by Flight. Our Representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to fly to Abu Simbel which its main attraction is the great sun temple of RamsesII and the Temple of Queen Nefertari. Both temples were discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honour himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at Kadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertari Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favourite wife Queen Nefertari among other 200 wives and concubines. After finishing the visit you will fly back to Aswan and then you will be driven back to your hotel.