Dubai stopover Tour from Airport
Looking for Dubai Tour from the DXB Airport?
Explore Dubai the wonderful city and visit Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, and Burj Khalifa. Plan your Dubai Stopover Exploring the fascinating city.
- Pick up and drop off from Dubai International airport
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Stop at Burj Al Arab, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, and Plam Jumeirah
- Stop in Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall
- Burj Khalifa Photo stop
- English speaking tour Guide during the tour
- All taxes and government charges
- Entry Visa to UAE
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Memphis Tours representative will greet you at Dubai International airport for a quick tour to discover the bustling metropolis of Dubai with its dazzling skyline and pristine beaches.
The ‘Dubai Panoramic Tour’ will take you on a magical journey to iconic landmarks that form the heart and soul of this modern city of contrasts. The world’s tallest building of Burj Khalifa, Dubai mall the largest mall to ever exist which houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world or the trendiest glittering spots in the town, this unique tour is bound to create memories that you will cherish forever. After you complete the Dubai stopover tour, return back to Dubai airports for your flight.
- A drive by the Shore of Dubai – Jumeirah Beach for a Photo Stop by Burj Al Arab
- A stroll across Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere complemented with street cafes and boutique restaurants – depends on the time of tour if it will be Open
- A drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- A visit to Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a-city with a cosmopolitan, free-spirited atmosphere and unique, invigorating lifestyle
- A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world – depends on the time of tour if it will be Open
- A drive-by Zabeel Palace before head back to Dubai Airport
- Optional tour to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa – depends on the time of tour if it will be Open