Khasab Musandam Dhow Cruise
Enjoy a Khasab Day Trip from Dubai city with a Musandam Dhow Cruise and spend an amazing day exploring the city. Book our Khasab Dhow Cruise tour from Dubai Now!
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking driver during the tour.
- Full day dhow cruise for approx 5 hours.
- Snorkeling equipment and Swimming life jackets.
- Refreshments & fruits.
- Continental buffet Lunch.
- Includes Oman Visa and UAE Exit Fees
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
In this Khasab Day Trip from Dubai, you will be picked up at 06:30 A.M to Khasab. 3 hours driving via Ras Al Khaimah to Musandam, along the panoramic coastal road. You will be met and assisted on both borders. Full-day Dhow cruises to the spectacular. At midday, you will be anchored at Telegraph Island, which is the famous location where the British laid an underwater cable in 1864 from India to Basra, for onward communication to London. Lunch andunlimited refreshments (tea, coffee, soft drinks, mineral water) are served on board; there is also a possibility of seeing dolphins along the cruise.
- Please bring your original passport, as you will meet border points.
- Some nationalities need prearranging Visa to Oman to do that tour.