Nekhel and Nizwa Local Experience
Enjoy a 2-day local experience and go to Nizwa to visit Nizwa Fort, Jabrin Castle and more. Proceed to Jebal Shams and Village of Misfah.
- Meet and greet service by our drivers at airports or Muscat hotels
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in selected hotels for 1 night
- All sightseeing private tours as mentioned in the above itinerary
- 2 picnic lunches / lunch at local restaurant day
- Mineral water during the tours
- English speaking driver during the tours
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
Day 1: Nizwa Tour
Experience the true sights and sounds of Oman on this tour. Begin by driving to the Dakhalia region of Oman, via the Samail passes and the three abandoned villages of Birkat Al-Mouz. Visit Nizwa, the ancient capital in the interior region. Stroll through its famous souq where silver and coppersmiths produce exquisite ornaments in front of your eyes. Souvenir hunters will treasure the famous Omani khanjar, coffee pot and copper vessels. Proceed to the historic Nizwa Fort for a visit before proceeding to the Jabrin Castle for a visit. We break for lunch at a Local restaurant. Overnight stay in Nizwa at Falaj Daris Hotel.
Note: Visit of Jabrin Castle will not be possible on a Friday
Meals: Picnic Lunch
Day 2: Jabal Shams - village of Misfah
Breakfast at the Hotel. After Breakfast The drive then continues through graded tracks, stopping at Wadi Ghul, a fascinating village surrounded by lofty mountain ranges. The panoramic mountain drive brings visitors to Jabal Shams (Mountain of the Sun), the second highest peak in the Arab Gulf region, rising to over 2000 metres. The picturesque setting offers incredible views of the rugged landscape. A visit to the mountain village of Misfah offers a rewarding study of ancient architecture seen in stone houses. Enjoy a picnic lunch. Transfer back to your hotel in Muscat.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch