Serene Salalah Shore Excursion
Explore the most enchanting attractions sights in Salalah for 4 hours of enjoyment with one of the best Salalah Shore Excursions and visit The Shanfari mosque and more.
- Pick up services from and return to Salalah Port
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide cum driver during tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes & service charge
- Personal Spending
We will pick up you from Salalah port to start your Salalah Half Day City Tour. Salalah is renowned for its lush farm lands where coconut, banana and a variety of fruit vegetables are grown. View the Old Ruined Houses still in existence today. You have a photo stop while visiting other attractions including the Shanfari mosque with its exquisite artwork, Prophet Saleh’s sacred camel footprint and Al Husn souq where frankincense crystals of Dhofar are sold. Witness the sale of cattle and guns in the market. Visitors can walk along the city’s promenade where houses stand against the backdrop of tall, swaying palms. Tourists can also visit Al Husn Palace and the museum. Also, visit the Al Balid Museum located in the archaeological site. After completing your Salalah day tour our guide will drive you back to Salalah Port.
- Note: You will be picked up from Port Main Gate. You will be transported by a shuttle bus free of charge from the cruise exit door to the port main gate.