Mystical Muscat Shore Excursion
Experience Muscat Shore Excursion from Muscat port with Memphis tours and discover the best attraction such as Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Bait Al Zubair Museum, Muttrah souq and more!
- Pick up services from and return to Muscat Port
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide come driver during tour
- Entrance fees at all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from Muscat Port to start your wonderful Muscat Day Tour. We will drive toward the beautiful embassy quarter of Muscat en route to visit the Grand Mosque, to briefly introduce Oman’s history and development. Then have a tour to Bait Al Zubair Museum, which showcases Omani heritage with a vast collection of antiques, traditional Omani weaponry, jewelry, costumes, domestic utensils and recreated urban and rural environments. Then drive along the waterfront Corniche to visit the Fish Market & the colorful Muttrah Souq. Then extends to Al Alam Palace of his Majesty Sultan Qaboos flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts Mirani & Jalali for a photo stop. After completing your Muscat tour our guide will drive you back to Muscat Port.
- Note: Ladies fully covered and to carry a head scarf and men in trousers
- Note: You will be picked up from Port Main Gate. You will be transported by a shuttle bus free of charge from the cruise exit door to the port main gate.