Dubai and Oman Holiday Package
Are you looking for Dubai Oman Packages? Enjoy this Dubai and Oman Holiday Package to Explore the beauty of the fascinating lands in the Middle East in Dubai and Oman. This Dubai Oman Trip allows you to Relish the amazing landscapes in Dubai such as Burj Al Arab, then discover the beauty of Nizwa, Muscat, Wadi Bani Auf and more in Oman.
- Meet and Greet by Memphis Tours Representative upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for number of Clients
- Accommodation 4 Nights at Dubai Selected Hotel
- Accommodation 3 Nights at Abu Dhabi Selected Hotel
- Accommodation 1 Night at Muscat Selected Hotel
- Accommodation 1 Night at Al Hamra Selected Hotel
- Accommodation 1 Night at the Wahiba Sands
- Accommodation 1 night at Ras Al Jinz
- Half Day Classic Dubai City Tour includes
- Dubai Museum Entry Ticket
- Abra Crossing Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Land Cruiser Vehicles
- Dune Bashing 30-mins (approx.)
- Sun Set Watch
- Camel Rides
- Sand Ski
- Welcome Drinks & Dates
- Hubbly Bubbly (Shisha Corner )
- Henna Paint
- Full Buffet Dinner Including Vegetarian Plates
- Live Shawerma & BBQ Stations
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea
- Belly Dance Show
- Arabic Tannoura Dance
- Taking Pictures With Traditional Arabic Dresses
- Half Day Abu Dhabi City Tour includes
- Grand Mosque Entry Permission
- Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Meals as mentioned above
- Transportation in an air-conditioned luxury 4WD vehicle for 4 days in Oman
- Services of our English speaking chauffeur in Oman
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- Extra Meals & Beverages
- Anything not mentioned above is not included
Day 1: Dubai Arrival
Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will be met by our Representative and transferred to your hotel to start enjoying your Dubai and Oman Holiday Package. Check in to Hotel and rest of day at leisure.
Day 2: Classic Dubai City Tour – Free Afternoon for Day
Although Dubai is now transformed with contemporary architecture into a modern and luxurious city, there are historic traces that existed 40 years ago. This Dubai and Oman Holiday Package offers you the chance to go through the time and visit mini mazes of wind- towering buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
Day 3: Free Morning - Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
A tour to the UAE would be incomplete without this thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. Enjoy a unique adventurous activity that provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner. Surely, you will have a memorable evening amidst a scenic desert landscape.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
- An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite where there is also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Day 4: Free Day for Leisure
Breakfast at Hotel. Spend a day at leisure [OPTIONAL EXCURSION]:
- Modern Dubai & Burj Khalifa
- Abu Dhabi Tour
- Dubai Desert Safari
- Musandam Day Tour
- Awesome Dubai City Tour
- Deluxe Safari tour
- Musandam Dibba Cruise
- Al Ain Oasis
- Classic Dubai City Tour
- Al Sharjah City Tour
- Dubai Marina cruise
- Dubai Creek cruise
Day 5: Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
Spend a perfect day at Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates. Explore how this majestic city combines both the ancient past and the modern present. The ‘Abu Dhabi City Tour’ is an introduction excursion of the distinct siblings of Dubai. From one of the largest mosques to the mesmerizing Corniche, Abu Dhabi has a lot to offer you.
- A visit to the beautiful architectural wonder Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past
- A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementos of your day out in the capital
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
Day 6: Free Day for Leisure [OPTIONAL EXCURSION]
Breakfast at Abu Dhabi. Spend a free day at leisure. [OPTIONAL EXCURSION to Al Ain]
Day 7: Free Day for Leisure
Breakfast at Abu Dhabi. Spend a free day at leisure. [OPTIONAL EXCURSION]:
- Abu Dhabi Half Day City Tour
- Modern Dubai & Burj Khalifa
- Abu Dhabi Desert Safari
- Al Ain Oasis Tour from Abu Dhabi
- Dhow Dinner Cruise
Day 8: Fly to Muscat
Breakfast at your hotel in Abu Dhabi. Check out and proceed to Abu Dhabi International Airport for a flight to Muscat. Upon arrival, you will be met and assisted and transferred to your hotel.
Check in to your hotel. Spend free time at leisure and overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 9: Tour to Jabrin, Jabal Shams, Misfa village
Breakfast at your hotel in Muscat. Meet your driver at 08:00 AM to depart for Jabrin, the finest of Oman’s castles built in the late 17th century. The castle is a representation of the achievements in Omani ceiling painting and beautifully executed wood carvings.
Afterward, head to Wadi Nakher located in the depth of our deepest canyon. While heading for Jebel Shams, you will have a stop at the terrace farming village of Wadi Ghul. Jebel Shams the highest peak in the Jebel Akhdar range offers a breathtaking view. Visit Misfah the pretty mountain village.
Dinner and Overnight stay at The View.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 10: Nizwa Fort and Souq, Jabal Al Akhdar, Wahiba Sands
Breakfast at your hotel in Al Hamra. Then at 08:00, visit the Nizwa Round tower Fort and the Nizwa Souk. Drive to the pretty village of Birkat Al Mauz. Enjoy a walk through the green plantations. Afterward, proceed to Wadi Al Madeen. From here, a 36 km stretch of winding road takes you to Jebel Al Akhdar (2000 mts above sea level) to enjoy the cool climate. The landscape is dotted with villages of Saiq, Wadi Bani Habib (the village of the old houses) and Al Ain. Later, depart for the Wahiba Sands, a vast mass of undulating red and white sea of sand and dunes rising up to 200 meters which are host to a variety of flora and fauna. The patterns of the dunes are a photographer’s delight.
Overnight stay in Bedouin tents at The 1000 Night Camp.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 11: Dune bashing, Wadi Bani Khalid, Ras Al Jinz
Breakfast at the camp. Enjoy a dune drive in the Wahiba Sands. Head to the scenic Wadi Bani Khalid with its deep blue pools of water surrounded by the date palms, an ideal spot to relax or enjoy a refreshing swim.
Continue to Ras Al Jinz and check into the hotel. At night, have a short walk to the beach escorted by trained guides to watch the turtles nesting on the sands.
Overnight stay at the Ras Al Jinz Scientific and Visitor Centre.
Day 12: Fins beach, Wadi Arbayeen - Fly home
Morning at 08:00 AM, visit the fish jetty and dhow factory. Visit the Sanseela Fort and have a stop at Fins beach for a swim. Afterward, head to the Bimah Sinkhole, a magnificent limestone crater with blue green water at the bottom. You might get the chance to witness sharks in the deep blue water or fleet footed Gazelle sprint across the landscape. Continue to Wadi Arbayeen which comprises of refreshing deep pools of water set among the date palms. Return to Muscat by 17:00 PM approximately. Then you will be transferred to Muscat Airport for a flight back home.