Istanbul City Tour
Surf Istanbul Major Attractions including Sultanahmet area and more in your Istanbul travel. Historical and Genuine day trips from Istanbul makes you a completely Special and Different Istanbul Tours with Memphis Tours.
- Pick up services from Istanbul Hotel and return.
- All transfers by a comfortable A/C vehicle.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Lunch during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Personal spendings
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 AM to enjoy a Istanbul City Tour to the most impressive sights in Istanbul’s Sultanahmet area. Visit Topkapi Palace, which was the official residence of the Ottoman Sultans and the center of state administration. Inside you will tour the lavish palace and see riches that displays the power of the Ottomans. Continuing on the nearby Blue Mosque and the Basilica Hagia Sophia, you will see the culmination of Byzantine church and Ottoman mosque architecture. Blue Mosque is considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. Hagia Sophia was renovated several times, serving as a church under the Byzantines and then a mosque during Ottoman rule. Continue on to the Hippodrome of Constantinople, which was the heart of civil life in the Byzantine city. Finally, you will end your tour at the Grand Bazaar to wander the alleys of this historic complex. The bazaar is the largest and oldest in Turkey and it is famous for offering everything from persian carpets, leather goods and jewelry to ceramics, spices and antiques. After your time in the bazaar, your guide will return you to your hotel. The tour will last approximately 6 hours.
- Harem section-located inside of Topkapi Palace with an additional fees 20$
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with the Underground Cistern.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced with Archeological Museum.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced with authentic shops.