Istanbul City Tour
Surf Istanbul Major Attractions including Sultanahmet area and more in your Istanbul travel. Historical and Genuine day trips from Istanbul makes you a completely Special and Different Istanbul Tours with Memphis Tours.
- Pick up services from Istanbul Hotel and return.
- All transfers by a comfortable A/C vehicle.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Lunch during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Personal spendings
In the morning, we will start a full day in the city of Istanbul. Our first stop will be the Hagia Sophia, originally built by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century, and converted into a mosque by the Ottomans in the 15th century.
Our next visit will be The Topkapi Palace, was a residence of the Ottoman Sultan from the 15th to the 19th century with its impressive treasury, exquisite harem, attractive courtyards, and pavilions housing huge collections of antiquities. Then we will visit the Blue Mosque, another of the world's most important religious buildings, unique for its 6 minarets and its celestial interior decorated with the famous blue Iznik tiles.
Lunch in a local restaurant. The next stop will be the Hippodrome, a scene of chariot races. Our last stop will be at the Grand Bazaar and free time. Transfer to your hotel.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday.
- The Grand Bazar is closed on Sunday.