Oman & Dubai Tour Package/ Special Offer
Discover the beauty of Oman and the marvels of modern Dubai in 8 day Oman Dubai Tour Package. Experience the historical sights of Sultanate of Oman and the most amazing attractions and then fly to Dubai to explore all of it.
- Meet and greet service by our drivers at airports
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Muscat including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Ras Al Hadd including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Wahiba Sands including breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Dubai including breakfast
- Oman sightseeing will be private tours
- Dubai sightseeing will be sharing small group tours
- English speaking driver during the tours
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare to Muscat / from Dubai
- Flight from Muscat to Dubai
- Entry visa to Oman and Dubai
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities and Tipping
- Dirham fees in Dubai approx $6 per night
Day 1: Arrival Muscat
Upon arrival at Muscat airport, you will be met and assisted by our Memphis Tours representative. Then transfer from Airport to your hotel in Muscat.
Day 2: Muscat City Tour
Day 3: Wadi Shab - Ras Al Jinz
From Muscat, head to Quriyat, a small coastal fishing village and proceed to Tiwi and Fins where a beautiful white sandy beach beckons for a relaxing swim. The journey then continues on the graded track to Wadi Shab, one of Oman's most spectacular wadis, flowing with fresh water most of the year alongside banana plantations and rocky paths. The drive along the coastal road will take you to Sur and Ras Al Hadd where overnight stay is arranged. After dinner, drive to Ras al Jinz, a protected Green turtle nesting reserve. During the nesting season, turtles can be seen laying eggs at night. Overnight stay in Ras Al Hadd.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Wadi Bani Khalid - Wahiba Sands
Day 5: Nizwa Tour - Jabrin
After Breakfast proceed to Nizwa. Nizwa boasts the famous Round Tower Fort, built in the 17th century, and its Souq renowned for its Friday cattle auction, intricately hand-carved “Khanjars” (daggers) and ornamental silver jewellery. Then visit Jabrin Castle, the finest of Oman’s castles built in the late 17th century. The castle displays the highest achievement in Omani ceiling painting and beautifully executed woodcarvings. Proceed to Muscat for Overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 6: Fly to Dubai - Dubai Desert Safari, BBQ Dinner
After breakfast, transfer to Muscat International Airport for your flight to Dubai, upon arrival, our Rep will transfer you to your hotel in Dubai.
Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise (2 hours sailing)
(Pick up 19:00 to 19:45) A very special evening with a chance to see the Dubai marina and Palm Jumeirah. Dhows have been the traditional ships used in the UAE for many centuries and tonight you have the chance to board one of these vessels and enjoy a sumptuous buffet while you quietly cruise by the landmarks of this city
Meals: Breakfast, Cruise Dinner
Day 7: Dubai Traditional Tour (4 Hours)
After breakfast (Pick up 08:15 to 09:00) you will be accompanied by your personal guide for A fabulous day discovering the history of Dubai. Traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional local water taxis.
Enjoy an open discussion and learn more about Emirati culture and local traditions with your tour guide. Return to the hotel for free afternoon
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
Day 8: Modern Dubai tour with Burj Khalifa
After breakfast, you will be accompanied by a tour guide for A fabulous day discovering the Megastructures of the bustling city of Dubai with its amazing skyline and beautiful beaches. This Modern Dubai City Tour will take you on a magical trip to some of the most iconic landmarks of the city. Visit the world’s tallest building and the largest mall to ever exist that houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world, this wonderful tour is meant to create memories that you will cherish forever. Return to the hotel.
- Dubai Marina, one awe-inspiring city-within-a-city.
- Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest man-made island that includes various hotels, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere.
- Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world.
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa, non prime hours from 9Am to 14pm
Day 9: Dubai /Fly Home
After Breakfast pick up from your hotel in Dubai then transfer to Dubai International airport for your flight home.