12 Day Mexico, Peru and Brazil Tour
Travel the world and discover the best of Latin America by exploring Latin America's big cities. Explore Cancun in Mexico, Enjoy the stunning nature in Machu Picchu in Peru, and dance Samba in Brazil. Go on a trip for 12 days to explore these wonders and much more. On this South America tour, experience some of South America's most exciting cities, gorgeous natural wonders, and well-known historic sites. You'll spend exceptional nights in Rio de Janeiro, Aguas Caliente, Valle Sagrado, Cusco, Lima, the Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu. Enjoy guided sightseeing in each city on the tour. You’ll also have a chance to visit an Indian market, a local's home and to learn why camelids (llama, vicuña, alpaca, and guanaco) are important for Inca cultures. 11 Nights include accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Airport Service
- Meet and greet service available at your arrival and departures
- Airport transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cancun hotel including breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cusco hotel including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Aguas Caliente hotel including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Valle Sagrado including breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Rio de Janeiro including breakfast
- Cusco/Rio de Janeiro
- Trains Cusco - Aguas Calientes / Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Cancun: Chichen Itza and Cenote Sagrado tour, regular service.
- CUSCO: City Tour at Cusco city.
- Machu Picchu tour with trip by bus in regular service.
- Ollantaytambo and Sacred Valley tour (lunch included), private service.
- RIO DE JANEIRO: Christ the Redeemer, Corcovado and Pao de Acucar tour, trip by Van, regular service.
- Services charges and taxes
- Flight to Cancun and from Rio de Janeiro to home city
- Entry visa
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Any additional tours
Day 1: Cancun
Your experience starts! Our tour begins in Cancun. First, we meet and greet at the airport, then transport you to your hotel to spend an overnight in Cancun
Day 2: Cancun
Free day to relax and relish beautiful beaches or to try a suggested excursion. Accommodation.
Day 3: Chichen Itza
We will take a 1,5- hour drive from Cancun to Chichen Itza. Chichen Itza is one of the most culturally rich ancient cities of the Mayan people and it has the most phenomenal architectural sites and landmarks in Mayan society. The largest and most spectacular of the Cancun Mayan ruins of the Yucatan, Chichen Itza is a beautiful and magical place to visit. We will resume to the cenote Cenote Ik kil. It is probably one of the most fascinating cenotes of Mexico. You have to climb down 26 meters in order to reach the water.
Lunch at the city of Valladolid, with their Colonial houses.
Day 4: Cancun to Cusco
At the scheduled time, we will fly from Cancun to Cusco. Once we will arrive to Cusco, we will transfer you to your hotel to relax and adapt your body to Cusco’s elevation above sea level. We suggest taking coca tea and some pills for “soroche” or Altitude Sickness. In the afternoon, we will start a tour around the city.
Day 5: Aguas Calientes, Macchu Picchu
In the morning, we will head to Aguas Calientes by train. We will keep our luggage at the train station’s lockers and continue our road with the bus, in order to climb to the entrance of the archaeological complex of Macchu Picchu and start our tour. In the afternoon, take the bus back to Aguas Calientes, where you will have a free time to rest and spend at leisure.
Day 6: Macchu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley
This day, we have the opportunity to go back to the sacred Inca citadel to relish the sunrise over Macchu Picchu.
as well as, we can march in Huayna Picchu trek. “Wayna Picchu” means “Young Mountain”. This young mountain was considered as the center for communications and surveillance because of its strategic location. In the afternoon, we will take a train ride at Ollantaytambo Station in order to see the ruins of Ollantaytambo, one of the most significant Inca sites prior to Machu Picchu. Spend the night at Sacred Valley.
Day 7: Cusco
Transfer to Cusco in the early morning, to spend the rest as free as you wish.
Day 8: Cusco to Rio de Janeiro
At the scheduled time, take flight from Cusco to Rio de Janeiro. After arriving to the city of Rio de Janeiro, we will transfer you to your hotel to spend your day as free as you wish.
Day 9: Christ the Redeemer
After breakfast, we will start our day by visiting the well-known Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer), one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Afterward, we will transfer you to “Pao de Azucar”. The landscape of Rio from the peak of Pão de Açúcar is undoubtedly marvelous. You will relish two cable cars hanged to the summit, 395m above Rio. At the peak, the city revealed beneath you, with Corcovado Mountain and Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) off to the west, and Copacabana Beach to the south. You will have the chance to enjoy the city in the rest of the day.
Days 10: Rio de Janeiro
Breakfast at your beach resort with free leisure time or excursions available with your local guide upon your request. We will spend an overnight there.
Day 11: Rio de Janeiro
Breakfast at your beach resort with free time at leisure and optional excursions available with your local guide. overnight stay
Day 12: Rio De Janeiro | Home
Breakfast at your beach resort with free leisure time and then we will transport you to the airport where your spectacular world tour journey ends in Rio de Janeiro.
- Price quoted in US$ per person per package valid 2019 excluding high seasons i.e Xmas and New Year and holidays, exact price will be given at the time of booking and can be changed only if the governments increased taxes, fuel and etc.
- Hotel accommodation can be modified according to availability at time of booking and if this is the case we will offer you the same level or upgrade your trip level without any extra fees.