Luxury Jordan Tours
Discover Jordan’s main attractions with Jordan Luxury Travel, 5-star accommodation with expert local English speaking Guide. Visit the rose-red city Petra, Jerash the Greco-roman city, Madaba city of mosaics, the capital Amman, Mount Nebo, Kerak, Mukawir, float in the salty water of the Dead Sea and there is much more you can add on your tour. Know More! Discovering Jordan in this tour will give you the opportunity to see the monuments at Amman Citadel and the famous Archaeological Museum, visit the 2nd-century Roman Theater, and have free time for walking and shopping in the old downtown area of the city. You will also visit the famous Nabataean remains carved in rose and orange sandstone cliffs in Petra, and enjoy the peace, beauty, and calmness of Wadi Rum desert and the pleasant sensation of the Dead Sea’s salts and muds on your skin.
- Meet & Assist at the airport.
- The assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Amman including breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 night in Petra including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in the Dead Sea on Half board basis
- Local English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2-3 hours)
- Local English speaking spot guide in Jerash (about 1 hour)
- Meals as it is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to above-mentioned sites.
- English assistant driver in the Dead Sea.
- All taxes and service charge.
- International Airfares.
- Entry visa to Jordan.
- Private English speaking guide.
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Welcome to Amman
Day 2: Amman City Tour – Jerash
Day 3: Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Kerak
Day 4: Petra Visit
After breakfast drive about 2.5 hours to the rose-red City of Petra, Jordan’s largest attraction. First started in the 6th century B.C. by Nabataean Arabs the city boasts beautiful facades carved directly into the walls of the mountainsides. Arriving at the visitor’s center it’s a 700-meter walk to the Siq entrance which is an impressive 1200 meter long gorge of a kaleidoscope of colors the towers more than 80 meters above you and it will lead you to the wonderful treasury.
As you exit the chasm you’re instantly transfixed by the beauty of Petra, chosen as one of the New World Wonders, the place speaks for itself. After your time at Petra, you make your way back through the Siq before returning to your hotel in Petra for overnight.
Day 5: Baptism site – Mukawir – Dead Sea
Day 6: Final Departure