Petra from Aqaba Port
Enjoy an exciting tour from Aqaba Port to Petra and Discover Petra which is one of the new seven wonders of the world. See the Treasury, Roman Theater, Royal Tombs and more. Lunch at Local Restaurant is Included. Book this tour to explore Petra!
- Pick up services from Aqaba Port and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Local English speaking guide in Petra
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Short horse ride in Petra
- Service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Any Drinks
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
Try a special tour from Aqaba Port to Petra You will be picked up from Aqaba port by the cruise exit door. After that, you will be transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle for about 1.5 hours to the rose red city in Petra. First started in the 6th century B.C. by Nabataean Arabs the city boasts beautiful facades carved directly into the walls of the mountainsides. Arriving at the visitor’s centre it’s a 700-meter walk to the Siq entrance which is an impressive 1200 meter long gorge of a kaleidoscope of colours the towers more than 80 meters above you. As you exit the chasm you’re instantly transfixed by the beauty of Petra, chosen as one of the New World Wonders, the place speaks for itself. After your time at Petra, you make your way back through the Siq and head to lunch at a local restaurant. After Lunch, you will be driven back to the cruise in Aqaba.
Price Per Person