Cairo Tour from Marsa Alam by Flight
Discover Marsa Alam Pyramid Trips to see a different side of Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, and Islamic Cairo all in one day with shopping at Cairo’s famous bazaar, Khan al Khalili.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return
- Return flight ticket from Hurghada
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges and taxes
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam to transfer to Hurghada Airport (which is 282 km away) for flight to Cairo where you will be met and assisted by our representative. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for flight to Hurghada. Upon arrival at Hurghada Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel in Marsa Alam.