Day Tour to Cairo from Hurghada by Air
Fly from Hurghada to Cairo to get a glimpse of the heart of Egypt, visiting the Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Cairo Citadel, Coptic and Islamic Cairo and go shopping in famous Khan al Khalili Bazzar.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- Return flight ticket from Hurghada
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Enjoy Trips To Cairo From Hurghada, First of all, Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada or El Gouna and transfer you to Hurghada International Airport for a flight to Cairo where you will be met and accompanied by your tour guide to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented. Tour Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian and Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Finally, you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for a flight to Hurghada and then transfer back to your hotel.