Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery from Dahab
Travel at night to St.Catherine at the foot of Mount Sinai. Climb the mountain in darkness to take in the stunning sunrise from the mountaintop before descending again to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Dahab and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bedouin Guide during climbing up the mountain
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
- Breakfast at St.Catherine
- Botteled water and soft drink on board the vehicle
- All services charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Dahab by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle at 11:30 p.m. Then drive to St.Catheine. It takes 1:30 hours driving from Dahab. Upon arrival, you will start climbing Moses's Mountain which begins at 2:00 a.m and coming down at 7:00 a.m.
Then proceed to visit St. Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and it was dedicated to one of Alexander's rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Dahab.
Note: Can do the tour by day to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at day to see The sunset from atop Moses' Mountain.