Dubai Romantic Anniversary Tour
Enjoy Dubai Honeymoon Package. Have a romantic trip, go through Dubai and visit mini mazes of wind- towering buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks. Have a scenic ride on the traditional Dhow Cruise and Dubai Desert Safari.
- Meet & Greet by Memphis Tours Representative team upon arrival at Dubai international airport
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for number of Clients
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Dubai, including daily breakfast
- English-speaking tour guide during the mentioned city tours
- Sightseeing tours will be sharing with group
- Classic Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Dubai Entry Visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee approx $6 room / night
- Extra Meals and Beverages
Day 1: Arrival in Dubai - Welcome to UAE
Welcome to Dubai international airport, United Arab of Emirates UAE (around the clock)
Memphis Tours representative will meet and greet you at Dubai International Airport (After customs) and will then escort you to your hotel in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, a smooth check-in and free time after your flight to settled in and get ready to enjoy the annviersary tour in Dubai. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 2: Dubai Traditional Tour - Dubai Museum -Dinner in the Sky
After breakfast you will be accompanied by your personal guide to traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat. After completing the cultural tour of Dubai you will head to Dubai Marina for unforgettable experience.
Evening you have a time with experience Like No Other, Amazing Dinner in the Sky. The Dinner served on high of 50m from the ground with a view for the Dubai Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina.
Optional to add a cake for your celebration with extra charge.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- A memorable Dinner in the Sky
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3: Optional Burj Khalifa - Desert Safari Adventure with BBQ Dinner
Breakfast at hotel in your hotel in Dubai, leisure time in the morning at the hotel to relax and enjoy the hotel facilities or join our optional tour to visit Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world, enjoying Tea in the Clouds at floor 152 to 154 (Explore the world’s highest lounge at 585 meters) and Opportunity to do shopping at Dubai Mall.
Afternoon Approx 15pm, enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of the city. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
- An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite where there is also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in aw
Meals: Breakfast, BBQ Dinner
Day 4: Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - Louver Museum in Abu Dhabi
Breakfast at hotel. Then head to Abu Dhabi. Explore the wonders of the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present.
This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an integrating introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the wonderful Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating city of Abu Dhabi. Overnight at hotel.
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past
- A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementos of your day out in the capital
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
Day 5: Leisure time - optional tour Khasab Dhow Cruise
Have your enjoyable breakfast at the hotel and leisure time at the hotel and Dubai city. If you are interest to see the Dolphin, do snorkeling and swim in the sea, we recommend this optional tour of Khasab Musandam Dhow cruise.
You will board the traditional dhow for a full day cruise to the spectacular fjords of Musandam to explore small fishing villages and the famous Telegraph Island. A delicious lunch is served on board so you can fill up your tummies and have more energy for the day ahead. There's an excellent chance to see dolphins on the cruise, and you can swim and snorkel in the clear waters when we are anchored. At the end of the trip, we will cruise back to Khasab Harbour and board the awaiting bus to transfer you back to your hotels in Dubai.
Note: This tour valid for certain nationalities.
Day 6: Final Departure - Fly Back Home
Breakfast at hotel in Dubai. Check out time from the room at 12pm and depend on your departure flight time, you will get a transfer to Dubai International Airport for Departure.
First time travelling with Memphis Tours. They went beyond my expectations. Professional team. Special thanks to our guide. He is the best.
Very good trip overall.
Thank you Memphis Tours team for planning and executing our Dubai trip. My boyfriend and I had really good times. See you again.
I was really happy with the whole trip especially the desert safari and the dinner.
Very good experience. Just the places were a little crowded, because we travelled in the season.