Dubai Stopover Tour From Abu Dhabi Airport
Looking for a Dubai tour from the airport? Explore Dubai the wonderful city and visit Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, and Burj Khalifa. Plan your Stopover in Dubai to see a fascinating city in the Arabian Gulf.
- Pick up and drop off from Abu Dhabi International airport
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Stop at Burj Al Arab, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, and Plam Jumeirah
- Visit of Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall and photo stop for Burj Khalifa
- English speaking tour Guide during the tour
- All taxes and government charges
- Entry Visa to UAE
- Anything not mentioned above is not included
Meet our driver at Abu Dhabi airport and then drive to Dubai for about 2 hours and then meet your tour guide for Dubai tour.
Discover the bustling metropolis of Dubai with its dazzling skyline and pristine beaches. This ‘Dubai Panoramic Tour From Abu Dhabi Airport’ will take you on a magical journey to iconic landmarks that form the heart and soul of this modern city of contrasts. Be it the world’s tallest building, the largest mall to ever exist which houses one of the biggest aquariums in the world or the trendiest glittering spots in the town, this unique tour is bound to create memories that you will cherish forever.
Finally return to Abu Dhabi airport for your next flight
- A drive by the Shore of Dubai – Jumeirah Beach for a Photo Stop by Burj Al Arab
- A stroll across Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere complemented with street cafes and boutique restaurants
- A drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- A visit to Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a-city with a cosmopolitan, free-spirited atmosphere and unique, invigorating lifestyle
- A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
- Photo stop at Burj Khalifa
- A drive-by Zabeel Palace before head back to Dubai Airport