Day 1: Arrival Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul
Day 3: Istanbul
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up to visit the Jewish neighborhood, Galata. You will see the Galata tower built by the Genoese in 1303 and the Topkapi Palace with its priceless collection of jewels and the Grand Covered Bazaar. Back to your hotel and overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4: Istanbul
Day 5: Final Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Istanbul Airport for final departure. End of our services.
- Meet and greet service by our English speaking driver at airport
- All transfers by an air-conditioned coach
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Istanbul including breakfast
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned above
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Turkey entry visa
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Ottoman Hotel Park Istanbul or similar
|JAN.01-DEC.31.2014||$ 955||$ 1110|
- Please note that single room occupancy is applied for those coming with other and prefer single occupancy.
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2016 excluding Christmas Holidays.
Children Policy0 - 02.99 Free of Charge , pay only for domestic flights if exist
3 - 10.99 get 20% off from adult tour price
from 11 is considering as adult
PaymentEarly Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces. Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50% forming part of your final payment.
Turkey Entry VisaYou can easily apply for a tourist visa in just a few steps at www.evisa.gov.tr and you can obtain an electronic visa (e-Viza) via online application provided that you have a minimum 6- months- valid passport by the date of application. You can explore Turkey and its wealth of culture, history and scenic beauty unless your visit exceeds 90 days.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.