Nizwa Jebel Akhdar Tour
Looking for Nizwa and Jebel Akhdar Tour? Don't miss it and book this Nizwa, Jebel Akhdar Shore Excursion to visit the most enchanting attractions in Muscat. Book Now!
- Pick up services from and return to Muscat Port
- All transfers by an air-conditioned 4*4 vehicle
- English speaking guide cum driver during tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Picnic Lunch during the tour
- All taxes and service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from Muscat Port to start your wonderful Nizwa Jebel Akhdar Tour. Visit Nizwa Round Tower Fort & the Nizwa Souk Tour. Drive to the pretty village of Birkat Al Mauz. Enjoy a walk through the lush green date plantations. The journey continues to Wadi al Madeen, from where a 36-km drive through a scenic mountain road brings visitors to Jebel Akhdar (2000 meters above sea level), the green mountain of Hajar mountain ranges, truly a unique attraction in the Arabian Peninsula. Jebel Akhdar is famed for its temperate cool climate and tropical fruit orchards typically laid out terrace style along the slopes of mountains, which are endowed with natural springs and aflaj. Visit the villages of Saiq, Wadi Bani Habib (the village of the old houses), village roose, and Al Ain dot the landscape. The villages overlook a spectacular landscape of awesome peaks, gorges and wadis. Have picnic lunch during the tour. After completing your Muscat day tour our guide will drive you back to Muscat Port.
- Note: You will be picked up from Port Main Gate. You will be transported by a shuttle bus free of charge from the cruise exit door to the port main gate.