Rabat City Tour
Let Memphis Tours arrange for your Rabat day tour to visit Chellah, the Oudaya Gardens and Kasbah, Mohammed V’s mausoleum, and the Hassan Tower Mosque.
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel in Rabat.
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking driver during the tour.
- Local Spot English-speaking guide during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch Meal and drinks during the tour.
You will be picked up from your hotel by your English-speaking driver and then you will be welcomed by your English-speaking guide to start your Rabat Day Tour. In Rabat, you will visit Chellah, the Ouddayas Kasbah which contains the Oudayas Palace that today houses the national museum, and the peaceful Andalusian gardens that surround it. You will also visit Mohamed V Mausoleum which contains the tombs of the former Moroccan king and his two sons. In addition, explore The Hassan Tower, a minaret of an incomplete mosque, the tower and the mosque were intended to be the biggest in the world and now it is a famous emblem of Rabat and under UNESCO World Heritage. Lunch (optional) at a local restaurant. After the tour you will back to your hotel.