Tunisia Holiday Package
Memphis Tours offers one of the most fantastic Tunisia Holiday Package to discover the best attractions and places you should visit. Also, you can customize and tailor-made your private tour with your consultant, just inquire Now!
- Transfers Tunis airport/hotel Hammamet. Local English guides during the excursions.
- Accommodation 5 nights Half Board in Hammamet as per the program.
- Accommodation 2 Nights Bed & breakfast in Tunis as per the programm.
- Excursion one day Kairouan / Monasitir, Sousse Port El Kantaoui (lunch not included).
- Excursion Half day Nabeul / Hammamet (Lunch not included).
- Excursion one day Bardo/Tunis/Carthage /Sidi Bou Said (lunch not included), then transfer to the hotel in Tunis.
- Transfer hotel in Tunis / Tunis airport.
- Entrance fees in the archeological sites and museums.
- Handling fee.
- Any other services not mentioned here above
- Lunches, drinks in the hotel and outside during the excursions
- Any tips or personal expenses.
- Taxes (1,25$ per day)
Day 1: Arrival - Tunis Airport
Arrival and assist at Tunis airport and transfer to the hotel in Hammamet.
Dinner and accommodation.
Day 2: Hammamet-Kairouan
After breakfast, departure to Kairouan.
Visit of the Great Mosque, the Aghlabiden pools and free time in the Medina. Departure to Monastir visit the mausoleum of Habib Bourguiba and Ribat of Monastir he’s most prominent monument of the city of Monastir. Departure to Sousse, visit the Medina and free time for Shopping.
Lunch (with supplement).
Departure to the Port El Kantaoui and free time in the marina.
Return to Hammamet.
Arrival at the hotel, dinner and accommodation.
Day 3: Free day in Hammamet ( Optional tour Boat Trip )
Optional: departure to the Marina of Yasmine Hammamet and optional excursion ½ Day Boat trip (if weather permitting). (with supplement).
Return to hotel, free afternoon, dinner and accommodation.
Day 4: One day Cap Bon
After breakfast in the hotel start the city of Hammamet to visit the ancient city, the Spanish castle. Departure to the city of Nabeul Visit the old Neapolis, the market and the pottery center. Visit of Kelibia, which is a touristic city famous for its beautiful and fortified fortress called the "tower". Visit to the ancient city of Kerkouane, which dates back to the Bony period. Departure to El Haouaria situated at the tip of the Cap Bon peninsula, which is famous of its GROTTES. Lunch in a local restaurant. Continuation to visite Korbous situated on the north coast of the Cap Bon peninsula.
Return to the hotel.
Day 5: Free day in Hammamet
Free day in the hotel on Half board.
Optional: Dinner at the Shahrazad Restaurant with animation.
Day 6: Hammamet- Carthage
After breakfast, check out and departure to Tunis.
Arrival to Carthage, visit of the archaeological sites: the Thermal bath of Antonin, the Punic ports and the theater. Departure to Sidi Bou Said and visit of the Marabou City and relax in the famous “Café Sidi Chabaane” or “Café des Nattes” that have a very nice Sea view. Departure for lunch (with supplement). Departure to Bardo Museum and visit the most important archaeological museum of the Maghreb countries and the richest concerning the Roman mosaics in the world.
Departure to the Medina and free time in Souk for shopping.
Departure to the hotel in Tunis and accommodation.
Day 7 : Free day in Tunis
Free day in the hotel & breakfast.
Day 8 : Tunis Airport - Final departure
Breakfast in the hotel.
Checkout and transfer to the airport for the final departure.
Amazing! This amazing day trip to Rabat and casablanca is exceptional.