Day Trip to Petra from Dahab
Ride across the Gulf of Aqaba on the ferry to Jordan, where we will take you to the incredible city of Petra. This is a site to behold. Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most impressive archeological sites you will ever see.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Ferry boat tickets Taba — Aqaba — Taba including taxes
- Local English speaking guide about 2 hours from the entrance to the treasury
- Short horse riding down in Petra
- Bottled water during your trip
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Entry visa Jordan (only via Aqaba, non-restricted nationalities).
- Departure tax in Jordan
- Lunch in Petra
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras that not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping kitty
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- - In case of going to Petra on other days except for Tue & Fri the below fees will apply :
* Taba entry Fees 20$ / Taxi fees 10$ pp / Israeli Departure taxes 64$ pp / Jordan Exit fees 15$ pp
You will be transferred to your hotel in Dahab to Taba via a modern air-conditioned vehicle. Then take the ferry boat to Aqaba, where you are met and assisted by our representative, then transferred directly to Petra. Petra is situated about an hour north of Aqaba. Petra is surrounded by towering hills of rust-colored sandstone which gave the city some natural protection against invaders In Petra, you see the wonderful the Red Rose Rock city, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city, all carved in the mountains, riding horse to the Siq (canyon), the natural crack in the rocks to the Roman Theatre, Royal Tombs, the Roman colonnaded street, Qasr Al-Bent and then the archaeological museum. Have your Lunch, then back to Aqaba city for a short city tour and free time for shopping. Then take your ferry boat to Taba where you will be met and transferred back to your hotel in Dahab.