Be Ready to Dubai Luxury Private Tour
Enjoy this Dubai Luxury Private Tour Package and explore the glittering landmarks of Dubai, visiting the must-see attractions and wonders like, Burj Kalifa that is considered the Eighth Wonder of the World, Located in Dubai, and the tallest man-made structure in the world, Enjoy staying in Grand Hyatt Dubai and Conrad Abu Dhabi and enjoy Dubai Creek in Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Mall, Dubai Museum in Fahidi Fort, Dubai Opera, Dubai desert safari and more in our Dubai Private Tour Packages.
- Meet & Greet by Memphis Tours Representative upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for a number of Clients
- English-speaking tour guide during the mentioned city tours
- Sightseeing tours will be sharing with the group
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Dubai, including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Abu Dhabi including daily breakfast
- Heritage Dubai City Tour
- Al Fahidi Fort and Local abra Crossing Dubai Creek
- Entry to Dubai Frame
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Dubai Iconic tour
- Entry to Ein Dubai
- Entry to Burj Khalifa entry floor 124 &125
- Entry to Dubai Aquarium
- Dhow Cruise Dinner at Dubai marina include
- Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Louvre Museum
- Abu Dhabi Ferrari World general admission ticket
- Meals as mentioned above
- Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Dubai Entry Visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee (Approx $6) per room per night
- Extra Meals & Beverages
- Optional Tours
Day 1: Arrive to Dubai
Welcome to Dubai international airport, United Arab of Emirates UAE (around the clock) Memphis Tours representative will meet and greet you at Dubai International Airport (Arrival Procedures) and will then escort you to your hotel in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, smooth check-in and free time after your flight to acclimate to the new time zone and the rest of the day is at leisure to relax at your hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 2: Dubai Traditional Tour -Desert Safari - Dune Bashing - BBQ Dinner
After breakfast, at 09:00 Am you will be accompanied by your personal guide for A fabulous day discovering the history of Dubai traces of the historic town that existed 40 years ago can still be found in some parts. This traditional Dubai city tour will take you on a cultural journey through time from the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks to a scenic ride on the traditional local water taxis.
Enjoy an open discussion and learn more about Emirati culture and local traditions with your tour guide. Return to the hotel.
Afternoon Approx 15pm, enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of the surrounding desert. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at the hotel.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- Visit to Dubai Frame
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun from the charming desert
- An opportunity to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite where there is also has a henna designer and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe
Meals: Breakfast, BBQ Dinner
Day 3: Dubai Modern tour – Romantic Dinner onboard Dhow cruise
Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Dubai, at 09:00 am join our Modern part of Dubai sights and discover the bustling city of Dubai with its amazing skyline and beautiful beaches. This Modern Dubai City Tour will take you on a magical trip to some of the most iconic landmarks of the city. Back to your hotel for free time.
At 19:00 transfer to Dubai Marina for a very special evening with a chance to see the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah. Dhows have been the traditional ships used in the UAE for many centuries and tonight you have the chance to board one of these vessels and enjoy a sumptuous buffet while you quietly cruise by the landmarks of this city. Overnight in Dubai
- Dubai Marina, an awe-inspiring city-within-a-city with a cosmopolitan
- Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah with its meandering paths and a bazaar-like atmosphere
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- Dubai Mall the largest mall in world
- Dinner onboard sailing Dhow cruise from Dubai Marina
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner on board cruise
Day 4: Dubai iconic Architectural – Burj Khalifa floor 124 – Ain Dubai – Dubai Frame
Delicious breakfast at your hotel, at 09:00 am start your journey in Dubai city to discover the iconic sight of the city, head to Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world with visit of Dubai Aquarium.
Then get transfer to Ain Dubai located in Dubai Marina after that return to your hotel.
- A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa
- A visit to The Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world
- Dubai Aquarium
- Ain Dubai entry
Day 5: Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai with Louvre Museum
Breakfast at hotel, 09:00 am head to the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. Explore the wonders of the Arabian Jewel and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present.
This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an integrating introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the wonderful Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating city of Abu Dhabi. Overnight at the hotel.
- A visit to the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometre stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- A visit to the Heritage Village, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colourful past
- A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementoes of your day out in the capital
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside
Day 6: Ferrari world Abu Dhabi
After delicious breakfast at Abu Dhabi hotel, free time at the hotel beach. At 12:00 Pm you will be transferred to Ferrari world Abu Dhabi to enjoy a day with a lot of Adventure.
Return to hotel by 17:00 Pm
- Entry to Ferrari World Theme Park with hotel transfers
- Spend a relaxing day at the Ferrari-themed park at Yas Island
- Browse a collection of top-range Ferraris in the on-site museum
- Take a spin on the Formula Rossa, one of the world’s fastest rollercoasters
Day 7: Depart the United Arab Emirates
Breakfast at the hotel in Dubai. Check out time from the room at 12 pm and depend on your departure flight time, you will get a transfer to Dubai International Airport for Departure.