- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports .
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 5 star Superior cruise on full board.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Amman including daily breakfast.
- Domestic flight (Cairo - Luxor - Aswan - Cairo).
- All sightseeing tours in Egypt Cairo, Luxor, Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing Memphis Tours group.
- Two day tours in Amman & the Dead Sea as described above.
- Day tour in Petra sights as described above in itinerary.
- Private English speaking guide in Cairo.
- Spot Local English guide in Petra for about 02/03 hours.
- Spot Local English guide in Jerash for about an hour.
- English assistant driver in the Dead Sea, Umm Qais, Ajloun.
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned places.
- Meals in hotels, Nile cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- A bottle of water during you trip
- All transfers to / from airports & hotels by an A/C vehicle.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay in Egypt or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All taxes & service charge.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt & Jordan
- Cairo / Amman flight
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
Day 01: Arrival Cairo
Day 2 : Tour to Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Day 3 : Fly to Luxor Nile Cruise
Day 4: Luxor West Bank
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 6: Aswan Sightseeing Tour
Day 7: Back to Cairo
Day 8 : Fly to Amman Jordan
Day 9 :Umm Qais Tour
Day 10 : Dead Sea Tour in Jordan
Day 11:Petra Tour
Day 12 : Final Departure
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- MS Nile Goddess Cruise
- Geneva Hotel Amman
|MAY to SEPT||OCT to APRIL|
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 1535||$ 1695|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 1635||$ 1795|
|One Person Traveling Alone||$ 2550||$ 2795|
- Fairmont Nile City Hotel
- Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
- Marriott Amman Hotel
|MAY to SEPT||OCT to APRIL|
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 2100||$ 2265|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 2195||$ 2365|
|One Person Traveling Alone||$ 2995||$ 3245|
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and are valid till 30 September 2017, with the exceptions of Christmas and New Years holidays.
- Infants up to 5.99 years old are free of charge for the tour package sharing parent’s accommodations
- Children 6 to 11.99 years old sharing parents accommodations with an extra bed is half the price of an adult rate
- Children 12 years old and above are considered adults, full rates apply
Deposit and Payment
Reservations are strongly encouraged to be made as soon as possible to book your desired tours. Bookings will be guaranteed upon receiving a deposit of 25 %. This deposit is apart of your final payment price. Payments can be done by credit card, wire transfer or Western Union.
Visa to Jordan
Free entry visas are issued upon arrival if traveling into Amman International Airport; Please Check your country’s visa policy with Jordan from Here
If staying for less than 3 Nights a visa fee of 56.00 USD is required, a valid passport of at least 6 months is also needed prior to entry
Like most countries tipping is customary to show ones satisfaction with good services. You are in no way obliged to do so however if you’re willing to do so it would be well appreciated.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware