1. Sightseeing tours are operated and led by local guides. Also, we use local drivers and local staff makes all tour arrangements.
2. We encourage clients to buy handmade artifacts from the local producers like perfume, papyrus, carpets, gold or silver souvenirs.
3. Tours include a visit to the local markets in Amman
4. We are interested in training our local staff by giving them leadership courses, emotional intelligence courses, and language courses in addition to tourism courses.
5. We use locally owned hotels and restaurants.
1. All places visited are to be left as we found them. No piece of paper is to be left behind. For instance, our local staff in Wadi Rum cooperates with the government annually to clean the areas used as a camp for tourists.
2. All of our modern air-conditioned cars are provided with baskets for rubbish in addition to environmentally friendly exhausts systems.
3. Local guides and tour operators are not allowed to smoke during work.
4. Department managers meet weekly to ensure that all operations have minimal impact on the environment. We emphasize reducing in noise pollution by ordering tour drivers to refrain for using their car horns and we encourage our staff to go out of their way to pick up trash at tourist sights.
5. Our diving guides and tour guides emphasize preservation of Jordan’s coral reef, emphasizing the damage that touching or removing coral does to the ecosystem of the Red Sea.
6. We support eco-tourism and do our best to deal with ecologically friendly hotels and resorts.
7. We are always open to suggestion from clients about how to improve our services in terms of environmental impact.
1. Memphis Tours staff will provide travelers with accurate information before their arrival concerning the customs, traditions and suitable clothes for each destination.
2. Memphis Tours hires from local communities, training students in tourism principles and customer relations during summer holidays with the goal of hiring new employees from these trainees.
3- Memphis Tours specializes in providing tours for handicapped travelers and do our best to make everything accessible for them.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware