Amazing Nile cruise trip at New Year 2015/16 in Egypt aboard Sonesta St George Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan for 5 day Nile cruise. Sail the Nile in style between Luxor and Aswan at the New Year holidays touring the famous ancient sights like Karnak Temples in Luxor, Philae Temple in Aswan and many more.
Day 1: Arrive Luxor - New Year Nile Cruise
Day 2: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 3: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 4: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 5: Aswan Nile Cruise - Final Departure
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5 star Nile cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned
- Tour to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & Memnon
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the itinerary
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- Bottled water during the tours
- All service charges and taxes
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- Any extras and personal expenses
- Tipping kitty
- Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
PricesPrices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid for Christmas and New Year holidays in Egypt. The price of single is valid for those coming with others and prefer single occupancy. There is a different price for solo traveler who is travelling alone upon request.
Children Policy0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
Payment PolicyReservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 50 %. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
Egypt Entry VisaYou need to have a valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Egypt and you can obtain a visa from the Egyptian Consulate before departure. Also, entry visa is available upon arrival Egypt airports against USD 25 per passport for specific nationalities and need to check before.
Sleeper Trains in EgyptSleeper trains are designed and equipped according to a satisfactory standard and quality that was set up by the Egyptian Railway Authority. Sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan is about 14 hours and sleeper train from Luxor to Cairo is about 11 hours.
Additional Entry TicketsAll our Egypt tour packages and programs don't include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as entering one of the Pyramids inside, to visit the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids area or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor.
TippingIt is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.