Luxury Tour of Jordan
8 Days / 7 Nights
- Meet and assist services at Amman Airport upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Amman including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Petra including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Petra on Half board basis
- Accommodation for 1 night in Dead Sea including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Dead Sea on Half board basis
- Camping in Wadi Rum for 1 night on Half Board basis
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2-3 hours)
- Local English speaking spot guide in Jerash (about 1 hour)
- English speaking driver throughout the tour
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- Short horse ride in Petra
- Open Bedouin truck tour in Wadi Rum (about 2 hours)
- Service charges and taxes
- International Airfares.
- Entry visa to Jordan.
- Private English speaking guide.
- Personal expenses
N.B :- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
Day 1: Arrive Amman
Day 2: Jerash and Um Qais Tour
Day 3: Madaba, Mt. Nebo Tour
Day 4: Visit Petra
After breakfast drive about 2.5 hours to the Rose Red City of Petra, Jordan’s largest attraction. First started in the 6 th century B.C. by Nabataean Arabs the city boasts beautiful facades carved directly into the walls of the mountain sides. Arriving at the visitor’s center it’s a 700 meter walk to the Siq entrance which is an impressive 1200 meter long gorge of a kaleidoscope of colors the towers more than 80 meters above you and it will lead you to the wonderful treasury.
As you exit the chasm you’re instantly transfixed by the beauty of Petra, chosen as one of the New World Wonders, the place speaks for itself. After your time at Petra you make your way back through the Siq before returning to your hotel in Petra for Overnight.
Day 5: Wadi Rum Camping Tour
Day 6: Baptism, Dead Sea Trip
Day 7: Free Day at the Dead Sea
Day 8: Final Departure
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and are valid till 30 September 2017, with the exceptions of Christmas and New Years holidays.
- Infants up to 5.99 years old are free of charge for the tour package sharing parent’s accommodations
- Children 6 to 11.99 years old sharing parents accommodations with an extra bed is half the price of an adult rate
- Children 12 years old and above are considered adults, full rates apply
Deposit and Payment
Reservations are strongly encouraged to be made as soon as possible to book your desired tours. Bookings will be guaranteed upon receiving a deposit of 25 %. This deposit is apart of your final payment price. Payments can be done by credit card, wire transfer or Western Union.
Visa to Jordan
Free entry visas are issued upon arrival if traveling into Amman International Airport; Please Check your country’s visa policy with Jordan from Here
If staying for less than 3 Nights a visa fee of 56.00 USD is required, a valid passport of at least 6 months is also needed prior to entry
Like most countries tipping is customary to show ones satisfaction with good services. You are in no way obliged to do so however if you’re willing to do so it would be well appreciated.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware