Tour to Jordan and Jerusalem
This incredible Jordan Jerusalem Tour Package will take you to the stunning sites of Jordan in a memorable 8 days exploring the splendors of Jordan and Jerusalem to get back in history. Visit the incredible Mount Nebo, float in the Dead Sea and many more in Jordan before heading to the Holy Land to discover the amazing sites in Jerusalem. Visiting Petra is one of the most exciting parts of this tour because Petra is one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, plus other places of beauty in Jordan on this 7-night guided tour from Jerusalem. Marvel at the achievement of a majestic and impressive civilization, the Nabataean Arabs, and their city carved into mountains. Also, visit the Roman ruins of Jerash and take a driving tour of Jordan’s capital of Amman on this exciting adventure. This tour includes overnight accommodation at the plus meals and transfers.
- Meet and assist services at Amman Airport upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Amman including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Kerak including breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Jerusalem including breakfast
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sites
- English Speaking Driver during all tours
- Local English Speaking Guide in Jerash (2 Hours)
- Service charges and taxes
- International airfare
- Entry visa to Jordan and Israel
- Israeli departure Taxes at King Hussein Borders
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Welcome to Amman
During this Jordan Jerusalem Tour Package, Arrival to Amman, being met and assist then transfer to your hotel in Amman. Start visiting Islamic sites in Amman. The Cave of the Seven Sleepers, the tombs (Maqamat) the companions Bilal bin Rabah, Abdul-Rahman bin Auf. Return to your hotel in Amman for overnight.