Baptism & Mukawer Tour
Are you looking for Baptism and Mukawer Tour? Enjoy this Amman tour to Baptism on the river of Jordan. Exploring the history of Jordan and Book your tour now.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Amman and return
- All transfers by a private a/c vehicle.
- English speaking driver during the tours
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sites
- Service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned above
Enjoy an amazing day trip from Amman to the Baptism site and Mukawer. Your tour manager will pick you up in the morning from your hotel in Amman. Then we will drive towards Baptism Site (Bethany), the place where Jesus Christ was baptized by St. John the Baptist. It is now one of the 3 most important places of pilgrimage in Catholicism. You will visit an old monastery; overlook the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea and parts of the Holy Land. After that, we continue the trip to Mukawer (Machaerus), the former stronghold of Herod Antipas. This is the place where Herod had ordered the incarceration of St. John the Baptist after the fateful dance of Salome. Back to your hotel in Amman.