India's luxury tourist train will take you to discover India the vast and exciting country, with a diverse landscape and rich religious foundations. Visit the Golden Triangle Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, explore Orchha and Khajuraho, enjoy a boat ride at Varanasi and more. By all means, India will leave you breathless.
- Meet & assist at Delhi Airport upon Arrival
- 02 night Accommodation in New Delhi with bed and breakfast
- Accommodation in selected Cabin or Suite on the train
- Arrival & departure airport transfers
- Accommodation with all meals
- House brands of Indian wines, beer & spirts
- Tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Porter charges at stations
- Transportation as per program
- Entrance fee (excluding video camera fee) for monuments & palaces and entertainment.
- English speaking guide services for sightseeing,
- Soft beverages
- Valet service
- All service taxes and charges.
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands)
- International and domestic air tickets
- SPA Car, Business Car Facilities and other items of personal nature.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi, Welcome to India
Upon arrival, you will be meet by our representative at the airport then you will be transferred to your Hotel in Delhi. Overnight in Delhi.
Welcome drink is served.
Day 2: Delhi Arrival
Day 3: Jaipur
After onboard breakfast, visit Amber Fort. Return to train for lunch. Evening at leisure. Onboard dinner as train proceeds to Ranthambore
Day 4: Ranthambore and Fatehpur Sikri
Early morning Safari at Ranthambore National Park. Train proceeds to Fatehpur Sikri. Afternoon visit to Fatehpur Sikri.
All meals onboard.
Day 5: Agra
Morning visit Taj Mahal followed by breakfast at an exclusive venue. Lunch onboard. Afternoon visit to Agra Fort. Dinner onboard as train proceeds to Orchha.
Day 5: Orchha and Khajuraho
Early morning visit Orchha. Return to train as train proceeds to Khajuraho. Visit the Khajuraho temples in the afternoon.
All meals onboard. Train proceeds to Varanasi.
Day 7: Varanasi
Breakfast and lunch onboard. Deboard at Varanasi to visit a Silk Weaving Center and Sarnath followed by a Boat Ride on the Ganges to witness evening Aarti. Dinner at an exclusive venue. Train proceeds to Delhi.
Day 8: Delhi
Breakfast and lunch onboard. Journey ends in Delhi.
Day 9: Final Departure - Fly Back Home
Breakfast at your Hotel, then you will be transferred to the airport for flight back home.