India Heritage Luxury Train Tour
India Luxury Train tour offers you the chance to explore the infinite possibilities of India. If you are traveling to India for the first time, you’ll find it can turn out to be an unpredictable country. It has the ability to inspire you. Indulge in the country's heritage and culture by going through its cities Mumbai, Udaipur, Jodhpur, and more and visitng its landmarks.
- Meet & assist at Delhi Airport upon Arrival
- 01 night Accommodation in New Delhi with bed and breakfast
- 01 night Accommodation in Mumbai with bed and breakfast
- Accommodation in selected Cabin or Suite on the train
- Arrival & departure airport transfers
- Accommodation with all meals
- House brands of Indian wines, beer & spirts
- Tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Porter charges at stations
- Transportation as per program
- Entrance fee (excluding video camera fee) for monuments & palaces and entertainment
- English speaking guide services for sightseeing
- Soft beverages
- Valet service
- All service taxes and charges
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands)
- International and domestic air tickets
- SPA Car, Business Car Facilities and other items of personal nature.
Day 1: Arrive Mumbai, Welcome to India
Upon arrival, you will be meet by our representative at the airport then you will be transferred to your Hotel in Delhi. Overnight in Delhi.
Welcome drink is served.
Day 2: Mumbai Tour
Breakfast at your Hotel. Afterwards, proceed to Railway Station. Train proceeds to Udaipur. Lunch and Dinner onboard.
Day 3: Udaipur Tour
After onboard breakfast proceed for boat ride on Lake Pichola. Visit City Palace followed by lunch at an exclusive venue. Evening at leisure. Dinner onboard as train proceeds to Jodhpur.
Day 4: Jodhpur Tour
Breakfast and lunch onboard. Morning at leisure. After lunch proceed to visit the Mehrangarh Fort and a Walking Tour of the Old Clock Tower Market followed by dinner at an exclusive venue. Train proceeds to Bikaner.
Day 5: Bikaner Tour
After a leisurely breakfast and lunch onboard, proceed to visit the Junagarh Fort followed by an exclusive bar be cue evening on the sand dunes. Train proceeds to Jaipur.
Day 6: Jaipur Tour
After onboard breakfast, deboard to visit the Amber Fort. Lunch onboard. Dinner at an exclusive venue. Train proceeds to Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambore).
Day 7: Ranthambore and Fatehpur Sikri Tour
Early morning Safari at Ranthambore National Park. Train proceeds to Fatehpur Sikri. Afternoon visit to Fatehpur Sikri. All meals onboard.
Day 8: Agra / Final Departure
Day 9: Final Departure - Fly Back Home
Breakfast at your Hotel, then you will be transferred to the airport for flight back home.