Amankora Tour Package
This Amankora trip allows you to travel through a hidden realm of incredibly beautiful landscapes and discover a unique culture and heritage in the mountain kingdom while you rest your head in lavish Amankora accommodations, which are known for luxurious and seamless hospitality. Visit Thimphu, Punakha and Paro cities and enjoy the landmarks of Bhutan in the Amankora tour package such as The National Library, Pangri Zampa, Punakha Dzong and Kyichu Lhakhang. This exclusive Amankora package is pure delight!
- Facilitator for assistance on initial arrival and final departure
- Accommodation at listed hotels in Twin / Double sharing basis
- 2 Nights accommodation in Thimphu at listed hotel on half board (Breakfast and Dinner) basis
- 2 Nights accommodation in Punakha at listed hotel on half board (Breakfast and Dinner) basis
- 3 Nights accommodation in Paro at listed hotel on half board (Breakfast and Dinner) basis
- Visit Dochula offers the most spectacular view over the high peaks of the eastern Himalayas, Punakha
- Visit local Crafts Bazaar to browse through Bhutan's fine traditional arts, Thimphu
- Present applicable hotel taxes and service charges
- Service of experience English Speaking Guide
- 1 Bottled mineral water during long drives
- Daily lunch at local tourist class restaurant
- Monument entrance fee and permits
- Car and driver throughout the Tour
- Traditional welcome in Bhutan
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Assistance of our company
- Government daily Royalty
- Bhutan Visa Fee
- All the entry Fees
- Taksang Poney of USD 15 Per horse.
- Hot Stone Bath of USD 25 per person
- Beverages with meals
- International air taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Travel insurance
Day 1 : Thimphu Arrival
On arrival in Thimphu, check-into the hotel. In evening, have an exploratory walk around Thimphu Main Street and market area. Visit the Local Crafts Bazaar, where you can buy hand-woven textiles, Thangkha paintings, masks, ceramics, slate and wood carvings, jewellery, interesting items made from local materials.
Day 2 : Proceeding Thimphu
After breakfast, sightseeing in Thimphu valley including visit to the following: The National Library, the Institute for Zorig Chusum, Textile Museum and Simply Bhutan. After lunch, take a short drive (15 km) to Pangri Zampa. Afterwards visit Buddha Point and Trashichhoedzong.
Day 3: Punakha Arrival
Breakfast at hotel. Then drive to Punakha across Dochula. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Evening can be spent exploring Punakha village located right on the bank of river.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Continuing Punakha
Today take a short day walking to Chimi Lhakhang (from hotel it is about 15 minutes’ drive till motorable road and then walk starts through paddy fields and villages. Later proceed to visit Punakha Dzong.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Welcome Paro
After breakfast drive back to Paro. follow the way back up the dramatic Wang Chhu and Paro Chhu river valleys, before crossing through Paro Town towards the north end of the valley. Enroute visit Simtokha Dzong. Afterwards, check into hotel, and proceed to visit Ta Dzong. Later visit Rinpung Dzong.
Day 6: Proceeding Paro
After breakfast, emabrk on an excursion to Taktshang Monastery. Stop at Drukgyel Dzong on your way back to town. Visit the 7th century Kyichu Lhakhang. In evening, have an exploratory walk around Main Street and market area.
Day 7: Paro
Begin the day with a visit to the National Museum. Just a short walk downhill lies the imposing Paro Dzong . From the Dzong the rour crosses Nyamai Zampa, from where you will be driven to the town temple. There are lunch options that include picturesque picnic spots or perhaps a visit to a traditional farmhouse. After lunch visit the uniquely shaped Dumtse Lhakhang to view the beautifully preseved wall paintings there.
Later stroll the main street in the Paro and shop the Himalayan artefacts of textiles to take home.
Day 8 : Final Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to the airport for flight to your onward destination.