Bhutan Honeymoon Package
For a back-road introduction into the Kingdom of Bhutan, this seven-day Bhutan honeymoon adventure will keep you energized and intrigued, with tours through sacred Buddhist shrines and temples, historical cultural museums and, of course, the most illustrious 17th-century Dzongfortresses. Visit Paro and Punakha cities. Enjoy the country's landmarks such as Taktshang Monastery, The National Museum and Punakha Dzong. Have a prayer ceremony to bless couples.
Book your Bhutan honeymoon package with exclusive travel experts.
- Facilitator for assistance on initial arrival and final departure
- Accommodation at listed hotels in Twin / Double sharing basis
- 3 Nights accommodation in Paro at listed hotel on half board (Breakfast and Dinner) basis
- 3 Nights accommodation in Punakha at listed hotel on half board (Breakfast and Dinner) basis
- Visit Dochula offers the most spectacular view over the high peaks of the eastern Himalayas, Punakha
- Visit Taktshang Monastery famously known Tigers Nest, Paro
- Service of experience English Speaking Guide
- Monument entrance fee and permits
- Car and driver throughout the Tour
- Bottle of Mineral water per day
- Traditional welcome in Bhutan
- Daily lunch at local restaurant
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Assistance of our company
- Government daily Royalty
- Bhutan Visa Fee
- All the entry Fees
- Taksang Poney of USD 15 Per horse
- Hot Stone Bath of USD 25 per person
- Beverages with meals
- International air taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Travel insurance
Day 1 : Paro Arrival
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by our office representative and transferred to hotel.
Check in and proceed on your first foray into the Himalayan Kingdom, with sightseeing in Paro town and a temple visit. This afternoon trip allows you to acclimatize to the rarefied air at this altitude and to get to know your guide.
Day 2 : Proceeding Paro
After breakfast, have an excursion to Taktshang Monastery.
Stop at Drukgyel Dzong on the way back to town. On the way, visit the Kyichu Lhakhang. Evening have an exploratory walk around Main Street and market area.
Day 3: Continuing Paro
Begin the day with a visit to the National Museum. Just a short walk downhill lies the imposing Paro Dzong . From the Dzong the rour crosses Nyamai Zampa, from where you will be driven to the town temple. There are lunch options that include picturesque picnic spots or perhaps a visit to a traditional farmhouse. After lunch visit the uniquely shaped Dumtse Lhakhang to view the beautifully preseved wall paintings there.
Later stroll the main street in the Paro and shop the Himalayan artefacts of textiles to take home.
Day 4: Welcome Punakha
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Punakha. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. You can spend evening exploring Punakha village located right on the bank of river.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Proceeding Punakha
Today take a short day walking to Chimi Lhakhang (from hotel it is about 15 minutes’ drive till motorable road and then walk starts through paddy fields and villages. This is total about 1 and half hour walk, including both way). Later, proceed to visit Punakha Dzong.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Continuing Punakha
This morning enjoy a Prayer ceromany.
Prayers of blessing couple:
You will be taken to a Buddhist temple's intimate shrine room dressed in the traditional attire of Bhutan, a gho for men and a kira for women, for the two-hour ceremony. The exchange of khadhar (white scarves) is an important Bhutanese act, representing devotion and love.
In the evening, have a romantic four-course dinner, with a bottle of house wine. You can choose to eat al fresco overlooking the river or in front of the fire in Bukhari restaurant.
- Blessing ceremony with 10 to 15 monks
- Gho and kira clothing rental
- A 90-minute hot stone bath and massage.
- Four-course private dinner, including a bottle of house wine.
- A local photographer and make-up artist
Day 7: Final Departure
In time transfer to the Paro International airport to connect flight for your onward destination.
6 days of an exceptional trip to India! Visiting India's Golden Triangle Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur is the best part of the trip. I really recommend Memphis Tours!