Cairo, The Nile & Red Sea Vacation
Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Spend a unique luxury vacation discovering the fascinating Egypt. Start your trip in Cairo, and visit the most popular sites. Then fly to upper Egypt to enjoy sailing on the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise visiting Aswan and Luxor before moving to relax on the beach of the Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh resort at Red Sea.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Entry Visa for Egypt provide upon arrival Cairo Airport
- All airport transfer by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with Free WIFI
- Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada by a private air conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in the Four Seasons Hotel at the First Residence including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 6 nights on board Oberoi Philae Nile cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights in the Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh Resort Hurghada including daily breakfast.
- Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan – Hurghada/Cairo
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo - privately guided tours
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing cruise group
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
- Knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide during your tours
- Lunch at The Mena House Hotel Giza
- Lunch at Naguib Mahfouza Restaurant in Cairo
- Bottled water during your tours and transfers
- Free WiFi service at the hotel, Nile cruise and abroad vehicle
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- International Airfare
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping Kitty
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport and provide Entry Visa for Egypt and then he will escort you to the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence by exclusive airconditioned deluxe vehicle. At your hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at First Residence.
Day 2: Cairo Pyramids and Museum
Day 3: Old and Coptic Cairo Sightseeing
Day 4: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise
Day 5: Kom Ombo Temple - Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 6: Sail to Edfu Temples
Day 7: Sail to Luxor Historical Sights
Day 8: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours - Sail to Qena
Visit to Temple of Medinet Habu, Dier El Madina and on the way back stop at the Colossi of Memnon.
Day 9: Abydos Temple - Sail Back to Luxor
Day 10: Luxor Nile Cruise - Transfer to Red Sea
Day 11: Sahl Hashish Red Sea Optional Tours
Day 12: Sahl Hashish Red Sea Optional Tours
Day 13: Red Sea - Cairo Airport - Fly Back Home
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till December 31.2017, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
- Children Policy
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
- Payment Policy
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a deposit of 25 %, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays and tour packages the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit cards, wire transfer and or Western Union
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. We advise if you are willing to offer it, this would be great and if not, you are not obliged to do it.
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware